SEO multilingual dashboard

Hello. I am new to this but basically I want to build a dashboard on looker to keep track of my SEO impressions, users, (etc.) by languages. My website is built like this

xxx.com/ => FR urls

xxx.com/en => EN urls (the hompage is .com/en and the other pages are .com/en/...)

I would like to know what kind of filters or whatever should I use to create separate dashboards based on the URL structure (.com/ and .com/en), using different types of data (GSC, Analytics). I am sure there are formulas available however I can’t find them. Thanks.

0 3 6,293
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there. I've got a similar question, and I also would like to know the difference between local and regular SEO. Thanks.

To make separate dashboards for different language versions of your website, you can use filters based on your URL structure. For example, you can filter by ".com/" for the French version and by ".com/en" for the English version. As for using different types of data like GSC and Analytics, you can use formulas to extract the info you need. Now, as for local and regular SEO, here's a comprehensive article on that What is Local SEO. Check it out, make your conclusions, and share them here.

stevediaz
Participant I

Hello

To track SEO metrics by different URL structures (.com/ and .com/en) in Looker:

1. Create dimensions for language and page type based on URL patterns.
  2. Create filters for language and page type.
  3. Build visualizations using these dimensions and filters.
  4. Create separate dashboards for each URL structure.
  5. Apply the corresponding filters to each dashboard.
  6. Schedule data imports from Google Search Console and Google Analytics to keep data up-to-date.

This approach allows you to segment and monitor SEO metrics effectively.

Top Labels in this Space
Top Solution Authors