New Cert After LookML Developer Retired?

I see that at the end of March, the LookML Developer certification exam is being retired, leaving the Looker community with no possible certification to achieve. 

1. Is there a reason for this exam (and the analyst one) being retired?
  2. Is there going to be a new exam to replace the LookML Developer? If so, when?
1 3 2,609
3 REPLIES 3

Dawid
Participant V

I think the main reason was that Google didn’t want the tool tohave its own way of certifying users. I believe it will either appear in another certification or we may be lucky enough to get some new Looker-specific, or data-specific certifications

Google is one of the best-recognized certification programs in the IT industry. To achieve your career goals you need to pass the Google certification exams with good scores. Pass4Success is the best way to prepare for certification exams. It provides Google Exam Questions with a 100% guarantee of success. 

Obtaining the Google Cloud Certified certification, allows you to increase your skills during the job search, to manage to find a position corresponding to your profile, and to obtain good remuneration in the field of computer technology. CertsGoal is committed to helping our customers pass the Google exams just once, by providing them with our real Professional Cloud Developer exam questions and answers pdf. We provide you with the latest and official Professional Cloud Developer practice Questions & Answers and authoritative information for Professional Cloud Developer Certification.

All our customers who purchase Professional Cloud Developer Questions & Answers item banks will receive our free update services for 90 days. We assure that you will pass the Professional Cloud Developer exam only once with the help of our highly qualified team.