Looker’s recent slowness

Ryan_PS
Participant III

Has anyone else noticed Looker’s slowness recently? I feel I used to encounter Looker being slow maybe once a week, usually in the evening. But as of recently, there are now periods of slowness throughout every single business day of the week.

My internet’s fine (everything other website loads lightning fast), it’s definitely just Looker. It’ll just sit there spinning for quite a long time during all scenarios:

• when I’m loading on a simple lookml file
  • or just reloading a dashboard page (it’s not the dashboard itself, but the actual page itself just sits there blank)
3 4 406
4 REPLIES 4

We recently upgraded to 21.6 and I’m noticing the same thing. I was just looking around to see if this was a known issue. Don’t have much to add, just commiserating. 

Are you on 21.6?

masutaka
Participant IV

I was having a similar problem with Looker 21.14. It wasn't too late to ask around or Looker support, but I was having real trouble.?
After that, I changed my browser from Chrome to Firefox and managed to work around it.

Ryan_PS
Participant III

We recently upgraded to 21.6 and I’m noticing the same thing. I was just looking around to see if this was a known issue. Don’t have much to add, just commiserating. 

Are you on 21.6?

We’re on 21.16.15 currently, which should be the latest version.

We’re on 21.16. I missed the 1. As for the browser, we’re mostly using Chrome as we always have been.