Thanks again for joining our Looker Onboarding Webinar, and equipping yourself and team with the resources to get started! Here are so great action items and next steps to further your enablement journey, and keep in your back pocket as you go forward.
Setup your technical contact(s)
Looker technical contacts receive release emails, security notices and can access teammate’s support requests in the customer portal
Check out the Looker Marketplace
- The Looker Marketplace is a central location for finding, deploying, and managing many types of Looker content, such as Looker Blocks, applications, visualizations, and plug-ins.
Join Looker Connect and start your learning journey
- Looker is excited to reveal a new learning platform that connects users to success faster.
No two users are the same, so Looker created a flexible solution centered on the user with tailored, socially connected learning.
Get involved in our Community Groups!
- Data Explorers Guild is a group of data enthusiasts that meet virtually each month to learn from one another, share experiences with Looker and data, and explore fun datasets in a collaborative environment.
- Platform Developers Group community group is for all those interested in building custom data experiences with Looker. This is the space to go deeper on topics like Looker extensions, APIs, and embedding!
- Early Access Group is a place to learn about Looker’s newest releases, features and open betas. Participate in our Community Group’s Forum for discussions about Looker (we’ll be listening closely!) and to share Looker best practices with one another.
Utilize our Chat Support
Work with our amazing chat support team when you get stuck in Looker, we provide 24/5 access to a diverse group of empathetic and technical problem solvers to empower and enable you.