You will likely want to unsubscribe from this topic, unless you want to get a lot of emails! While we work on a better solution, make sure that after you post, you toggle the Subscribe button off, as it will automatically turn on after you post in the thread. You want the star to be white/empty (like in the screenshot below).
Hey Good Looker!
Welcome to the Looker Community . Feels good to be home, right?
This thread is a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the cool data-related things you are up to! Some questions you could answer to get started are below, but you’re welcome to add anything you’d like to your introduction:
- What is your name?
- What is your job title and industry?
- How long have you used Looker?
- Trailing or Leading commas in your SQL queries?
- If SQL isn’t your thing: Column or Bar chart?
- What’s the 1 Looker/Data related subject that you’d consider yourself an expert on and would love to help others with?
- (optional) Any other info about yourself that you’d like to include…
If everyone does this, scrolling through this thread will literally be like scrolling through the entire Looker Community. How cool would that be?
(there is an old Intros post from the old community, that we will merge with this one!)
I guess I’ll kick things off…
Hello everyone! Very excited for this space.