Combining data from multiple tables in a new table

Hi all,

I’m having to use a filter on Conversion Type Name to separate some offline conversions vs general conversions within All Conv. You can only filter the entire data set at once as opposed to the specific metric - if I could do that, I could add All Conv. twice and filter then differently. 

So now I have two pages, two tables, all KPIs are the same (imp, clicks, CTR etc) except for the conversion. 

I’d like to combined the tables so I have both types of conversion in the same table, each in it’s own column then create further conversion KPIs. 

Is this possible in Looker? Easy in sheets I know but trying to avoid using that for now. 

Thanks

0 1 1,278
1 REPLY 1

I’m not sure I understand entirely but I think for your use case you could do merged queries. In the primary query you would pull offline conversion, and in the second query you would pull all conversion. You just need to have an overlapping dimension to merge on, which could be something like a date dimension. Then Looker would make one visualization that contains the result of both queries and their independent columns except whatever dimension is used to “merge” on.

Top Labels in this Space
Top Solution Authors