Uh oh. Your save failed.

viavi
Participant I
https://community.looker.com/general-looker-administration-35/uh-oh-your-save-failed-24319
87bcb80a-0124-4182-b996-00f04b66be21.png

I got this warning that my dashboard could not be saved, after I added 1 filter. I've tried closing the tab page, then trying again, but the result is still the same. What do I need to do so that the dashboard can be saved?

Solved Solved
0 5 574
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

We’re also experiencing this problem. We’re getting the “Uh oh. Your save failed.” at random when trying to save changes to a dashboard. Waiting some time and trying again sometimes helps.

It might be anecdotal but we think the problem doesn’t occur when editing dashboards while in the Development Mode. Unfortunately, this work-around is not available for everyone.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

We’re also experiencing this problem. We’re getting the “Uh oh. Your save failed.” at random when trying to save changes to a dashboard. Waiting some time and trying again sometimes helps.

It might be anecdotal but we think the problem doesn’t occur when editing dashboards while in the Development Mode. Unfortunately, this work-around is not available for everyone.

We’ve also experienced this issue. This has occurred while editing in development and nondevelopment mode. Something that’s common to @viavi’s failed save error message is that the message appeared after editing a filter on the dashboard. 

I am getting the same error message.  It’s really useless because it doesn’t tell me what the real problem is.  I see there is no response from anyone here.

IanT
Participant V

We also have people here who have experienced this and one person said that actually it did save but displayed error message.

viavi
Participant I

https://community.looker.com/general-looker-administration-35/uh-oh-your-save-failed-24319

87bcb80a-0124-4182-b996-00f04b66be21.png

I got this warning that my dashboard could not be saved, after I added 1 filter. I've tried closing the tab page, then trying again, but the result is still the same. What do I need to do so that the dashboard can be saved?

I've tried, the best way to solve it is sign out the account and sign in again so there is no error.