Increase folder size and add color

Hi, I have few folders within Shared Folders. I want to adjust the size of the folders and have them in certain color. Is there any way that can be done from the Settings while creating them or after creating?

0 2 342
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Sunny4!

Would you want to update the visualization of the folder within the Looker UI or within an embed context?

Right, now the style is limited within the UI, but I can definitely circulate this with our internal team to see if there are any possible workarounds. That is a great idea. The best way to submit feedback directly to our product team is with the Pendo feedback application. If you click the question mark in the top right corner of the UI, you can navigate to Pendo by clicking “Product Idea”

https://community.looker.com/getting-started-1006/feature-requests-how-your-feedback-makes-looker-be...

One potential workaround would be to create a custom homepage with HTML or markdown and link the folders within HTML/markdown objects. 

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Eric

Hi Eric, Thanks for the info!

I am looking for updates to visualization of the folder within Looker UI.. like increasing the folder size, font size of folder names or changing the color of the folders.