Need assistance with workspace referral payments

Hi,

Help please.  Years ago I signed up for Workspace referrals and I received couple of payments but then no payments.  My monthly Google Dashboard email shows that there are 17 referrals pending payments  but I am unable to login to verify or update my bank info.   Can someone please assist with accessing my Google referral account and reset my password.

Thank you.

1 19 710
19 REPLIES 19

Can someone help me with this PLEASE?

Hi @Sgupta1,

I just wanted to follow-up on this thread to check that all your issues have been resolved with the support team? 

Please let me know if there is anything else we can assist you.

Thanks and happy sharing!

I'm having similar issue - I'm told I need to update my Bank Account info in Google Payments in order to receive my Workspace Referral commission but there's no button to add a new bank account in my Payments profile. Can you help? My Referral link is https://referworkspace.app.goo.gl/kGdm

Hi @jimmythet,

Thank you for reaching out and providing me your referral link. I will let the support team know that you reached out.

From what you described, you still need to finalize your payment profile? Did you already receive a link to create your payment profile, and started to follow the steps provided in the Payment Profile setup guide? Let me know if you still have issues completing your payment profile.

In the meantime I will check with the support team and have them check your payment status.

Hi @jimmythet,

It seems that you just need to add your bank information. Follow these steps on how to add your bank information

Let me know if you have any issues

Hi @jimmythet,

I'm just checking in to see if you were able to add your payment information on the Google Pay site?

Feel free to send me a "Direct Message" if you are encountering any issues with the payment process

Hi @jimmythet,

Do you already have another payment set up on Google Pay? Do see a drop-down arrow next to the name? See the example below:payment-profile-drop-down.png

Hi @jimmythet,

I sent you a direct message (click the down arrow by your profile picture > Messages) 

Hi @jimmythet,

Did you get a chance to check the "Direct Message" I sent you?

Click the drop-down arrow next to your community profile image

Click Messages

Hope to hear from you soon

Hi @Sgupta1,

Thank you for reaching out!

If you could please share your unique referral link, that way I can have the support team reach out to you asap!

If you have not already so already, please sent a request to the support team. They will be able to reach out to you directly with your payment profile link: https://workspace.google.com/landing/partners/referral/contact.html

Happy Sharing!

Hi @Carolina-A , 

I've got REFERRALS PENDING PAYMENT for last 3 months, August: 1, September: 12, October: 10.  There is a reduction of my REFERRALS PENDING PAYMENT,  but I have not receive any payment. In fact, I have not get the email to request me to provide my payment detail. 

My situation now is I don't know when I can get the referral reward,  it obviously not 90 days or 105 days after referral sign up, and I don't know the reduction reason of REFERRALS PENDING PAYMENT. So, I don't know I should continue this referral program or not.

Hi @ujiali,

Could you please provide me your unique referral link, that way I can have the support team review your referrals and let you know about their status and why there was a reduction of your referrals pending payment.

Have you already reached out to the support team to ask about your referral status? https://workspace.google.com/landing/partners/referral/contact.html

Hi @ujiali,

Just checking in to let you know that you have received the payment profile link last week. You can now provide your banking information in Google Pay.

Let me know if you need any further assistance

Happy Sharing!

Hi Carolina,

Here is my referral link.  https://referworkspace.app.goo.gl/LVbc

I have sent so many emails to support but I never receive a reply or assistance.  I have access to my email but forgot my password.  I can't reset my password because only option I see is to enter my old password for recovery.  I receive emails from Google Workspace Referral program so I know my account is active and correct.

Thank you so much for your assistance.

Sandeep Gupta

Hi @Sgupta1,

Sure, I have let the support team know, they should get back to you soon with a solution. 

Hi,

its been close to 3 weeks and I have not heard back from the support regarding how to access my payment account.  Please assist.

Thanks,

Sandeep

hello, 

i reached out to your problem

so click on forgot password and  reset your password using registered mobile number

this problem happens sometimes with the bank side so kindly contact your bank operator .

Sure:

Please contact Google Workspace support for assistance with accessing your referral account and resetting your password. They can help you resolve any pending payment issues and update your bank information.