Upgrade from Starter to Standard not available and pool storage issues

Dear Community,

We are facing big issue last one month which we cannot solve and decided to get support from brilliant minds of Google Workspace community.

I have a reseller account which I am using still G Suite legacy free edition Gmail for it thatโ€™s why I cannot get support by Google via live chat.

The problem we are facing is; there is no upgrade option available for one of my client which he is furious about his inbox is full (We donโ€™t have Workspace Pooled storage option thatโ€™s why urgently I looking to upgrade from Business starter to Business standard)

Please find the screenshots below

Thank you

1. ERONAT_0-1700480127280.png

When I click for more storage option I am getting this page! 

2. ERONAT_1-1700480196302.png

There is 2 users and I give one of them 60 GB but same user still has 30 GB limit. (Other user usage is only 1 mb) 

3. ERONAT_2-1700480218634.png

This is from my other client which we can upgrade to Business Standard, both account are identical. 

4. ERONAT_3-1700480258269.png

And this is the one which we dont have any option for upgrade! 

0 6 612
6 REPLIES 6

We have the same situation, did you find a solution?

Unfortunately, I still haven't found a solution. What is your problem, were you unable to upgrade from Starter to Standard or is there also a Pool Storage problem?

We found a solution today. We were on Business Starter prepaid yearly payment and we could not upgrade.

We contacted the Google Workspace team and they helped us to make the transition to Business Standard, making us an offer which appeared in the reseller console. After this we closed the Starter plan.

The situation is similar to yours!

Hi there, how did you contact the Google Workspace team?  I am sent to a series of FAQs and text solutions which sends me in circles.  I need to speak to an actual person.

when you are on fixed term plan (Yearly Payment plan), plan upgrade option is not available, since you already paid for annual term. This is the reason why your annual term plan domain is not showing  upgrade option. 

Your domain might not be converted yet to Pooled storage model, hence the mail box is not having more than 30GB, even after you provisioned storage to 60GB.

Pooled storage process is still going on and it may be implemented to your account as well any time soon. Similar issues are being faced by many since the implementation of pooled storage is still going on and it is taking time as the process should cover thousands of domains.

I'm having the same issue. Has anyone found a solution?