Google Postmaster tool - "No data to display at this time. Please come back later"

Hi All,

We have been using Google workspace since 2022 and setup SPF, DKIM & DMARC already. Sending emails from our own domain "auditcue.com" we tried using Google postmaster tool and we added TXT records to our domain host and it's verified still whenever I tried to lookup Spam rate, IP reputation, Domain reputation it still shows "No data to display at this time. Please come back later". 

When I checked in Google workspace community - it's mentioned that the domain needs to send at least 100/per day. Upon reviewing we have been sending less than 100 emails per day. Is this is the only requirement that we're missing? Any help would be appreciated! 
1 6 948
6 REPLIES 6

Hello!

When did you validate the postmaster?
If i remember correctly, it takes some time to show some data after validation.

Best regards, 

Jan Carlos

Hi Jan, 

It has been 2 weeks since I added and verified our domain. However, it still shows 'No data to display at this time' for any option I choose. 

I'd definitely follow up with Workspace support--we added and verified our domain yesterday, and had data almost immediately. (Of course, I'm not sure of the support status for the postmaster tools--they might just say "sorry, not supported"...sigh.)

I just checked and still the same, I will definitely check with the Google workspace support and update here. 

Thanks for your input @icrew 

This is impossible as Google Workspace support does not support this.  This is a Google Services item and they do not support it.  They keep sending me to the setup article that I have already followed and does not work.  I still see No Data even after a month.  Does anyone have a solution to this?

Hi @jarvisearl 
Yes, I contacted the Google workspace support and they said "it's outside their scope of support and they have no access nor control over that" 

"