Google Forms responses sent to given email

Alise

Could you develop a way to send the form responses to an email given on the response

1 2 583
2 REPLIES 2

I'm not sure if it is appropriate for me to suggest third-party extensions - but Autocrat is a great add-on for Google Sheets and allows you to easily create a mail merge from the responses to a form, coupled with a Google Doc used as a template. If you collect an email address as part of the form, that address can be used as the "To:" to email a document (PDF or Google Doc) merged from the form into the template. Many administrators in my school district use it for "walkthroughs". Principal visits a classroom and observes teacher, principal completes a Google Form that includes questions for the teacher's name and email address (drop-downs make this easier). When the form is submitted, the results get dumped into the spreadsheet and Autocrat is triggered automatically to merge those responses into the template and send the results to the teacher's email address.

It is also can be used for a more front-facing form, where users enter their email address and receive the form results sent to that same email address.

Autocrat - https://workspace.google.com/marketplace/app/autocrat/539341275670

I have a question.  I created a user form along with a template to merge information. The google form was sent to the teacher instead of the merged document.  I've double checked settings, but not sure how to fix.  

Any help?