Form notification limit

I have email notifications set up for responses to some Google Forms. On our current subscription I am only allowed 20 responses a day and these get exhausted. I don't want to upgrade all my users to the next subscription up as that's a lot of money for one missing feature. I'd appreciate any suggestions. Thank you.

Solved Solved
0 8 643
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Great to hear, can you please mark the question as answered please? Thank you!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

@KarenW26 Can you clarify where you are seeing the limit of 20 responses ? We do not enforce such limits. 

Are you sure you are not referring to some sort of 3p add-on such as this? if that is the case then this is not a Google product and any limitations they enforce are at their discretion.

@KevinApodaca thank you for your reply. In Google Forms there is a jigsaw piece at the top right that allows setting up of email notifications when a response to the form is received. It says I am restricted to 20 notifications because we have Business Standard (UK). In order to get more it wants me to upgrade all my users to Business Plus. This is an expense we can't afford. I wondered if there was a work around/add on, even for a small cost for one user, that would allo a greater number of email notifications when forms are completed.

@KarenW26 Can you provide a screenshot (with any sensitive information blurred out, or a new Form) that shows this? I'm not sure what you are referring to 

This is what I'm seeing on a Business Standard account, the only "jigsaw" piece I can see is "Get Add-Ons" in which case those are all 3p applications not managed by Google.Screenshot 2023-11-29 at 4.46.59โ€ฏPM.png

@KevinApodaca Here is a screenshot of the jigsaw piece. When I clicked on it before all โ€ƒit had was the first 'Email notifications for Google Forms'. This is what I have been using. It must be different to the addon because now I have looked at add ons and added the email responses addon I now get the second option 'Form Notifications' as well!

e780a165-516c-4211-b747-bb7224da62ad.png

@KevinApodaca This is what comes up in the Email Notifications for Google Forms within the jigsaw piece

Email nnotifications menu.png

Thank you, you are using 3p marketplace add ons, 

this is for Form Notifications and is developed by Google Cloud, not Google Workspace, similarly this is developed by Digital Inspiration. 

Neither of these are controlled by Google Workspace itself unfortunately. You would need to contact their support channels.

Thank you for that. As I looked at it further I was coming to the conclusion that was the case following your previous message. Thank you for looking at it for me.

Great to hear, can you please mark the question as answered please? Thank you!