๐ŸŒ Did you know you can join the Workspace UX Research survey insight program?

AndrewB
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yes, thats right! The UX Research team wants to hear from you. Each week a new survey is added.

In the past our community has participated in a variety of studies including:

• Admin Console Information Architecture
  • Improving search features in Google Chat
  • Early adopter programs for new products

All you have to do is join Feature Ideas group hub and subscribe to Survey Insights Program.

ASvmsB9MPwZD4XT.png 

37 30 4,726
30 REPLIES 30

Hi Andrew,

Access was denied for me to subscribe. Screen Shot 2021-08-08 at 6.28.35 PM.png

Hi @LegallyTechie - first click here to join the Feature Ideas group. Once you get accepted, you will be able to view the Survey Insight program. Hope that helps!

Can we still join this?

Yes, you can still apply to join. 

Ive tried following the link, but ive got the following

GuibsonPrieto_0-1674149928965.png

I was denied as well. Have you been successful in joining yet?

Is this still available? I tried to join but it tells me I do not have access. I tried to join the Feature Ideas group as well but was denied. 

Hi @gilly - I just sent you a message on the next steps for joining. I hope this helps!

Thanks!

Hi! Is this still available? I'd love to join! Thank you!

Yes, the Survey Insight Program still exists and they are still having surveys that come out. They just had one come out yesterday. But to get access to that area does mean you need access to the Feature Ideas section. If you don't have access to https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/Feature-Ideas/gh-p/workspace-ideas-group then you will need to request access and if that doesn't work, there is a way to contact them via gc-customer-community@google.com if Andrew doesn't get back to you here. 

Charlotte_0-1648145365655.png

Sweet! I requested to join. Thanks!

You are welcome! I just realized myself the original post didn't include the URL for the Feature Ideas hub and I know that if you do click on the Survey Insights Program and you don't have access, that particular message doesn't explain what the next steps are or how to get to the Features Idea hub so someone can request access. (And I did see you mentioned elsewhere that you are new to these communities so I will say that people here do not mind questions and welcome!)

Charlotte_0-1648145840493.png

Thank you! I appreciate it!

@daviddennison you are all set on access. We just posted two new surveys yesterday - check them out!

Sweeet. Thanks a lot brotha!

Yes its done

kailasp4_0-1656392909487.png

Access Denied show please help for thios

Read my previous comments on this thread about how to request access @kailasp4 (if you have not done that since the access denied can occur when someone clicks on a link direct to a post or comment in the space and the error message doesn't show how to find that request access option). Also, @Willie_Turney is the one in charge I believe of that process and he would know the best on if the account that is trying to request access is the right kind of account or not.

Thank you for bubbling this up, @Charlotte๐Ÿ™Œ

Hi @kailasp4, thanks for your comment! I just sent you a message on the next steps to gaining access.

Thanks!

I faced the issue while subscribing to the program. 

Meenal01_0-1660282798172.png

@Meenal01 , you do need to click on that 'send request to join' and/or wait for @Willie_Turney to get back to you on that. They do only allow certain types of accounts to access that location, just FYI. 

Thanks @Charlotte!

@Meenal01 thanks for hanging tight. You are all set on access now. Let me know if you have any issues with getting in. Thanks!

Hello Willie, would you please grant me access to it? 
Best 

GuibsonPrieto_1-1674150043681.png

Hi @GuibsonPrieto, you are all set now. Let me know if you have any issues with access. Thanks!

Just tried, i can confirm my access now, thank you

I am also getting access denied when joining,so pls accept my invite to join.

Confirming your access.

It shows,

You don't currently have access to view this page.
Click your browser's Back button to continue.

Hi @ppagare53 - thanks for joining the Google Cloud Community! Do you have a corporate email account that you can use for login? Gmail or other personal email accounts won't work.