Bluebeam drag-and-drop issues

Wondering if anyone could help supplement the hours of Googling I spent today trying to figure this out...

In my work environment, no one on the domain is an admin of their machine.

As just a standard user, when trying to drag-and-drop PDFs into Bluebeam (while in Thumbnails view), it no longer works. 

What I figured out so far is that it does work if logged in as either a local admin or a domain admin.

I also discovered that if you open 2 separate instances of Bluebeam, you can drag and drop between those 2 open instances.

Even if I were to right-click on the shortcut and enable "Run as administrator", that does not resolve the issue.

I tried checking Group Policy out but unfortunately my knowledge is limited in that area. But what I'm thinking is it's some sort of permissions thing between Windows and how Bluebeam runs when its launched.

I tried reaching out to Bluebeam support but their help is painfully slow and (so far) unhelpful.

Simply giving the user full admin rights is not an option.
Any and all help is appreciated. Just looking for more things to try and BB closed their forum community apparently.

1 1 72
1 REPLY 1

@jhonny_fwend Just wanted to say this sounds like a bug in Bluebeam.  Only thought is have you tried it on a clean machine with no antivirus, etc.?  Also, does it work if the PDF is on the local drive and not up on Google Drive?  Are you using Google Drive for Desktop to access the PDFs?

-KAM