Accidentally signed up to workspace via google domains but how do I get out?

I guess I didn't realize when I clicked something in google domains that I signed up for workspace trial but I need to get out and I can't delete my domain.  My google user is @mydomain.com so if I delete it, I get locked out of my google account.  How do I disassociate my google account from workspace without deleting it?

1 7 1,044
7 REPLIES 7

You can delete your Google Workspace account in the Admin Console under Account settings.

If you want to keep your Google Workspace account, but not with Google Domains, you can transfer it to Google (direct), or to a Google Cloud Partner.

I made the same mistake, and now that I have deleted, I am locked out and my gmail is part of an workspace that does not exist!!!!!!

Thanks Christianewman, however, I haven't pay for the free trial, and I can't sign in to my  Admin Console without paying that. How do I remove my domain still? 

Same problem as mine. Have you been able to solve this already?

Add me to the list of people with the same issue. Any solutions yet?

Does anyone know the solution to this issue? I have been dealing with it at work and even my IT department isn't sure how to fix it. 

Given that Google Domains is now Squarespace, I’d start by contacting them to ask for help. https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/requests/new