speed loading google classroom videos

sell courses and my students use Google Classroom, the experience is not bad, but the truth is that the videos load slowly, if I try to increase the speed to 1.5x or 2x it stays stuck, if I go forward or back many times it collapses. This brings service quality problems to my clients. I CANNOT ALLOW DOWNLOADING VIDEOS, since the payment for the courses is recurring monthly. I ask the developers to look at the video uploads in classroom or drive and improve it so that it is like YouTube or Vimeo

0 1 165
1 REPLY 1

Hello Cescandar,

It sounds like you are experiencing Google Drive Video buffering issues. Maybe the following resource can help with this issue: How to Fix Google Drive Video Buffering Issues

I do have a suggestion instead of using Google Drive perhaps try creating a Private YouTube Channel? Following is a resource to help with understanding my suggestion.

Once you created a private YouTube Channel you may prevent others from embedding & downloading the YouTube Video: YouTube Help Center Resource: Restrict Embedding

Top Labels in this Space