Inquiry About Google Workspace Routing, Relay Limits, and External Mail Server Integration

Hey everyone,

I hope you're all doing great! I have a couple of questions about Google Workspace that I'm hoping someone in the community can help me with.

Firstly, I've been exploring the routing options within Google Workspace, specifically beyond just relay. While navigating through the G Suite Gmail settings, I've come across various routing configurations. Could anyone shed some light on the available options and any limitations associated with them? Additionally, I'm curious about Google Workspace's relay limits for G Suite admins.

Moreover, I'd like to inquire if Google Workspace offers any other types of routing options for integration with our external mail server. Are there any methods or configurations available for seamless integration and efficient data flow between Google Workspace and our external mail server?

Lastly, I'm also interested in knowing if there's a method for adding multiple users and activating secure app access in bulk within Google Workspace. We're aiming to streamline the process of enabling secure app access for multiple users simultaneously, so any insights or advice on how to achieve this efficiently would be greatly appreciated.

Your expertise and assistance would be incredibly valuable for our organization's operations. Thank you all in advance for your time and knowledge.

Looking forward to hearing from you and learning from your experiences.

Best regards,

YAZID ALAMI

Solved Solved
2 4 177
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

thank you, let me check!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Check out https://support.google.com/a/answer/2685650 for all the details.

thank you, let me check!

Hi everyone,

I'm hoping to get some help with Google Workspace routing options and relay limits. Can anyone explain the available configurations and any constraints? Also, are there other routing options for integrating with external mail servers?

Additionally, I'm curious about bulk user management and secure app access activation in Google Workspace. Any tips on efficiently handling these tasks would be appreciated.

Thanks for your expertise and assistance. Looking forward to your insights!

You can do this with the free, open source, command-line, indispensable GAM tool. Check out:

for more details.

Hope that helps,

Ian

Top Labels in this Space