Internal server error API Gateway

I'm getting internal server error when I have payload more than 32mb from.the api gateway cloud run as backend and when I try running just the cloud run it is working. Is there a way to increase response size of api gateway  since I have a huge response size nearly 100mb

0 2 172
2 REPLIES 2

Unfortunately not.  If we look at this page, we see that the response size is documented as being constrained to 32 MBytes.  What is it you are returning that is 100MBytes?  Might this be a good candidate to save in a Google Cloud Storage bucket and return a link to the data that can be retrieved from there?

@kolban wrote:

Unfortunately not.  If we look at this page, we see that the response size is documented as being constrained to 32 MBytes.  What is it you are returning that is 100MBytes?  Might this be a good candidate to save in a Google Cloud Storage bucket and return a link to the data that can be retrieved from there?

we have a dotnet api hosted in cloud run  on top of that we have api gateway  and the response we are getting is from SQL server in the form of json 

But the page you shared talks about payload limit and I'm asking about response