Trendmicro deep security connector

I have a problem with the trendmicro deep security connector (or maybe a global problem with the lack of configuration of the TLS Root CA file). While testing the connection (with or without TLS enabled) I get the error: "IOError: Could not find a suitable TLS CA certificate bundle, invalid path: False" - I am browsing the documentation, but I can't find anything about it. Please help

0 17 143
17 REPLIES 17

File /usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/requests/adapters.py, line 416, in send self.cert_verify(conn, request.url, verify, cert) File /usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/requests/adapters.py, line 228, in cert_verify invalid path: {}.format(cert_loc)) IOError: Could not find a suitable TLS CA certificate bundle, invalid path: False

So it seems like problem with "requests" configuration

Huh, the docs are very sparse on the connector. Can you show a screenshot of your current connector config? Just replace all the values with fake data.

To me, it seems like might be a field for cert path and that might not be pointed at the right place

Sure, just a second (but there is no path to CA file in configuration (hence "False" in path)

ahh, ok, I assumed Connector meant there was a connector config as well (which was not in the docs)

hmmm... very strange that it complains about SSL with such a minor config.

And that error is from running the Ping?

Have you tried running one of the actions bessides Ping?

Sometimes the Ping action is not so good

My immediate suggestion would be to completely remove and delete that integration and then reinstall. It may just be that the Request library did not install correctly

Yeah, thanx, will try turning it off and on again ;-)

Nope, nothing changed :(

and that was with completely removing the integration and re-downloading it?

At this point I'd suggest raising a case with support as there must be a bug in there. Usually there errors you see are from the Requests library not installing correctly

Hi @Tomasz_PNC_Piล‚at I faceing with the same issue, did you resolved it?

I wouldn't call it a solution, but a workaround - I added "return True" at the beginning of cert_verify

Of course, after the next integration upgrade (if Siemplify programmers do not correct this error), the patching will have to be repeated.

Great to heard that, @Tomasz_PNC_Piล‚at can you send a screenshot where exactly did you put this?