Introducing Your New Weekly Contributor to the Security Forums

Are you hungry for more Google Security content? Craving a way to easily find those hidden gems of knowledge? I'm Marie Chudolij, your new User Community Manager, and I'm here to deliver!  This new role is a chance for us to collaborate – I find the content you need, and get your feedback to create even better resources. Let's experiment together to discover the best ways to keep you informed!

My Story: From Network Admin to Community Champion

I've been immersed in tech my entire career, from hands-on support to network administration.  My mentor, Doug, saw my potential and sparked my passion for Network Security (thank you, Doug!). Later, I managed security projects and had the privilege of working with talented engineers at Siemplify to streamline SOC workflows around the world. Joining Google was a dream come true, and now I'm excited to connect with you, our amazing community!

What to Expect: Your Security Collaboration Space

My mission is simple: Build a content strategy that serves your needs. Here's my initial plan:

Consistent Content: Expect weekly posts that fall under one of 3 categories:

• Product Updates: Articles, release notes, change management info
  • Community Events: Webinars, virtual meetups, conferences
  • FYI: Miscellaneous, company news, industry insights 

Where to Find Me: You can find my posts in the forums, where I'll be engaging with the community.

Let's Build This Together

This is just the beginning. I'm eager to learn what you need most and tailor my posts accordingly. Stay tuned, share your feedback, and let's create an incredible SecOps resource together!

4 0 36
0 REPLIES 0