How to - Chronicle feature request - SIEM? SOAR?

Is there a Chronicle feature request form? Or a Chronicle feature request forum with voting?

I searched in the Chronicle forums and did not find anything currently relevant. I did find the Issue Tracker https://issuetracker.google.com/issues?q=componentid:1134262%20status:open Do we use this?

Apologies if I missed it.

(Also I found no relevant Labels to apply to this post. "chronicle," "SOAR," "feature request" were not accepted.)

thanks

Solved Solved
1 6 84
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hi @Chris_B to request a feature, you would need to open a Support Case explaining the feature you would like to have. Support might ask you a few additional questions to fully understand the feature you would like to request. In the end, they will share a Public Issue Tracker link so that you can monitor the progress of your feature request. 

View solution in original post

@Chris_B , it is not monitored currently. Therefore, all feature requests has to be opened by opening a Support Ticket. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Chris_B to request a feature, you would need to open a Support Case explaining the feature you would like to have. Support might ask you a few additional questions to fully understand the feature you would like to request. In the end, they will share a Public Issue Tracker link so that you can monitor the progress of your feature request. 

It looks like I can create issues in the Issue Tracker. (image)

Chris_B_1-1714402375152.png

Should I not do that and instead add feature requests as Support cases? (image2)

Chris_B_2-1714402510715.png

@Chris_B , it is not monitored currently. Therefore, all feature requests has to be opened by opening a Support Ticket. 

Yeah this isn't working...

I want to suggest a feature request (change in UI) , but can't...

I go to create a case (https://console.cloud.google.com/support/createcase  etc etc), select SIEM, and the only subjects I can open a case about are 

New Logtype, Other, or Parsers

Chris_B_0-1715045395583.png

@Chris_B if New Logtype and Parsers are not matching what you would like to request as a feature, select Other and simply open a Support Case for that Feature.