Custom job that gets the configuration of an integration

I'm trying to write a custom job that gets the configuration of an integration and i keep getting errors that saying my integration could not be found.
Is there a way to get a list of integrations that exist in an environment? Like a snippet of python I could run that would show me what integrations it sees. I think i'm using the right name but obviously I'm not
EDIT: Like is there a list of what I can pass to siemplify.get_configuration()?

0 4 206
4 REPLIES 4

siemplify.LOGGER.error(json.dumps(siemplify.get_system_info(0)['new_integrations']))

This comment was originally sent by Tom Fridman
Hi @Robert_Knutzen
Jobs don't use integration instances. A lot of commercial jobs have the same parameters as the integrations instances(api root, api_key) because of that. So the call to siemplify.get_configuration() won't work unless he has the specific details of the integration instance (He needs the integration identifier, environment and integration instance ID) to get the instance, and we don't have an official way to get these values.

But it's still possible to use siemplify.extract_configuration_param(integration_name, parameter name) ONLY if he has exactly one shared instance of the integration. Otherwise, if will fail.
So.. The options here are:

that works but it returns the string i'm using for the integration name so thats weird