Deployment Time: 10:30 AM PST

Features & enhancements

None

Bug fixes

None

Rollout changes

None

Rollbacks

These issues that were previously released have been rolled back. The team is working on longer-term fixes for these issues.

Item Rollout status
Set input values dynamically in data-change actions and tasks

You can now set input values dynamically in a data-change action, as follows:

In addition, when a task is reused in multiple steps in an automation, the app creator can dynamically configure the task for each step by setting input values. See Set input values dynamically in tasks.

See also:

This update was rolled back for all users to fix an issue.

Preview announcements

Preview feature releases enable you to try out new app features that are not yet fully supported. See Product launch stages.

• No new preview features were released today.

The following tables summarize the preview features that are currently available.

Item Description
Feature AppSheet apps for desktop users (Preview)

The new desktop design, currently in preview, is optimized for desktop browsers, presenting a more complete view of information with a consistent organization and structure. The new desktop design lets users navigate their apps more easily and access information in context, and provides an efficient way to edit existing records without losing context. The legacy desktop design, enabled by default, provides an experience similar to the mobile and tablet device.

For more information, see:

In addition, the AppSheet preview program lets app creators try out new app features that are not yet fully supported. For more details and to opt-in, see AppSheet preview program.

1 8 579
Authors
8 Comments
baultica
Bronze 2
Bronze 2

"Help, this update caused issues with PDF export. When I try to generate a table in PDF with IDs from the same table, it crashes and doesn't generate the document; this didn't happen yesterday. I need help."

Grant_Stead
Silver 5
Silver 5

@lizlynch URGENT

We're seeing widespread Azure SQL Auth issues. Multiple enterprise AS  accounts, Multiple Azure SQL DBs effected.

david_a
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

@lizlynch 

We have a client having MS SQL Connection issues as of today via Cloud SQL.  It was working earlier today.

Edit* Fixed

baultica
Bronze 2
Bronze 2

It seems that everything is working correctly for me now. Thank you for fixing it.

lizlynch
Staff

Apologies for any inconvenience! Hoping that everything is stable again at this time. Please reach out to Support if this is not the case. Thank you!

Kirk_Masden
Gold 1
Gold 1

In regard to INPUT, @RedVox  and I have reported an important issue here:
https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/Announcements/General-Availability-fort-the-INPUT-functional...

Do we need to contact support?

lizlynch
Staff

@Kirk_Masden - Apologize for the inconvenience. I've notified the dev team! Will keep you posted on the progress. Thank you for reporting this issue. 

lizlynch
Staff

@Kirk_Masden - Team is aware of issue and is working on a fix.