This Week in Workspace: September 12-16

ncurtiss_0-1663719356362.png

Hello Workspace Admins, we hope you've had a great week! Here's a summary of what's been happening since our last post:

Google Workspace Updates

The latest content and resources

• Join @LinaDarrisaw, a National Grow with Google Digital Coach, as she discusses 5 tips that can help you stay organized and save time using Gmail and Google Docs
  • Check out this quick demonstration of how Google Maps place chips can be added into Google Docs using the @menu!
  • Did you know you can get your daily agenda sent to your Gmail inbox every day? Hereโ€™s how to turn on this feature in your settings.
  • To preserve formatting, see how slides and other Google Workspace projects can be saved as PDFs.
  • Check out this article from our Chief Workspace Evangelist, Michael Brenzel, on digital dexterity and how it can help organizations stay on course through unsteady waters.
  • Want a faster way to copy tabs across separate Google Sheets? Look no further.
  • Hereโ€™s a playlist of short videos for the most common issues admins face in managing their Google Workspace subscriptions.
  • Donโ€™t know your collaboratorโ€™s email? You can always share it with a link.
  • Watch the on-demand session with @chasmaxson and @ChanelGreco as they discuss use cases for Google Chat apps and how to start building your own.

Events

Which of these updates means the most to you? Let us know below!

3 3 238
3 REPLIES 3

I use the daily Calendar Agenda for all my accounts!

I have a single account with read access to all my calendars, and get a single email each morning with all the events of the day.

Great to hear you've been utilizing this feature!

Although I can see the setting activated for Smart Replies in chat, it's still taking a while for them to appear in Spanish. I've been testing it with simpler questions but no suggestions appear at the moment. Seguimos esperando ๐Ÿ˜