? The Looker Community is joining the Google Cloud Community

Roderick
Community Manager
Community Manager

? Looker community,

I’m Roderick, Community Manager on the Google Cloud Community team along with Andrew, Willie, Lauren, and Shane. You may have seen me contributing and hanging out here in the last couple of months. 

We believe that a strong community is essential for your success and ours and we want to ensure we provide you with the support, content, and place to allow you to connect and learn from each other.

To do this, we’ll be moving the Looker Community to the Google Cloud Community (GCC) on May 22nd, 2023. 

Moving to the GCC ensures long-term durability and sustainability of this community and its programs. This iteration will also allow us to manage and moderate the community more efficiently, which will enable us to offer more updates from the product team and more community events to learn and share best practices from Looker experts.

Our goal is to ensure the new community site is clean, organized, and moderated. 

What’s changing: this site’s content and URL will be moving to the GCC platform beginning May 22, 2023.

What’s not changing: The Looker Community will continue to function as its own sub-community with a dedicated space, forums, and events. Additionally, all of your post content and profile will be migrated. 

Thank you to @Dawid for your early feedback and guidance. I look forward to connecting with more of you throughout this migration to get your feedback on your new Looker Community!

We’ll continue to share more information in the coming weeks, including detailed FAQs, so make sure to check back for more announcements.

Chat soon,

Roderick 

Google Cloud Community Team

0 0 115