Do you enjoy using Google Chat at work? Tell us about it!

google-chat-survey.png

If you use Google Chat at work, we'd love to hear about your experience in this survey, which should take you less than 5 minutes. Your feedback is important in helping us celebrate your wins and improve our solutions to better meet your needs. Thank you! 

10 7 2,212
7 REPLIES 7

Love this!  Submitted. Feel welcome to reach out for further insights from a Google Cloud Partner (and collectively, all of our clients). 

Amazing! Thanks as always @christiannewman ๐Ÿ™Œ

Yes, our organization has over 20K people worldwide and we use it all day!!  I have one update suggestion that would be helpful for many of us @Lauren_vdv .  Being able to reply to a certain line of conversation. At times, there may be 2 or more topics typed at the same time and being able to right click, or use the ellipsis to "reply to a certain message", like we can on an Apple cell phone would be tremendously helpful!!  Please submit this suggestion and hopefully enough people have requested it (or Google sees the importance of this feature) to have a future update ๐Ÿ˜€ Thanks

If you use Spaces instead of group chats, you can already do this. Read the blog post where they announced this feature here. Hover over the message and click the little speech bubble to reply in a thread. Hopefully that is what you're talking about ๐Ÿ™‚ 

HI @dyaniwood Thanks for the suggestion. We already use this feature in Spaces, however much or our chat has not been turned into a Space. It would be a lot of work to flip all the chats into spaces as there are hundreds or thousands of them. I appreciate the suggestion though!

I've been using Google Chat at work for a while now, and I have to say it's been a mixed bag for me. On one hand, it's great for quick messaging and sharing files with my colleagues. But on the other hand, I find it a bit clunky when it comes to replying to specific messages in a busy chat thread. It took me a while to figure it out, but luckily I stumbled upon this article on how to reply in Google Chat, which really helped me streamline my communication. So, my advice would be to give it a try, but don't hesitate to seek out some tips and tricks to make the most of it!

Hey, we use Google Chat as our internal messenger and it works great. Just completed the survey as well. Cheers!