Code with Duet AI Live! Join Google experts for a weekly live coding and Q&A event series

Lauren_vdv
Community Manager
Community Manager

duet ai live session 6.png

Code with Duet AI live! Join our Google experts and Developer Advocates, Mark Mandel and Aaron Wanjala, as they lead live sessions each week coding on open source, using Duet AI to help them with coding tasks that are part of their day-to-day. 

You'll also have time for live Q&A, so bring your questions! 

Please complete this form to register for the series. Once registered, you'll receive a calendar invite to each session in the series via email. Even if you can't make it live, register and we'll send you a link to the recording

Thank you - we hope to see you there! 

Series schedule

Let us know in the comments below - what do you want to see? what questions do you have about Duet AI? We'd love to hear from you. 

8 7 8,157
7 REPLIES 7

Thank you very much for this post, @Lauren_vdv . Also, I shared your post into the Google Cloud Customer Community and linkedin. 

Awesome! Thanks @mohammadalamin 🙌

You're welcome! @Lauren_vdv .

Hello
This is Saddam!
Leading the digital Transformation Team at Zersa LLC in Dubai, UAE.
Our company focusing on seamless growth and ensuring business operation super easy.
I would like to know the answer of few questions below:

1. Is Duet Ai can be able to create Rest API to connect any kind of google product with any system?
2. Is Duet Ai can write can kind of code for Google AppScript to run any action in Google workspace?
3. Specific Question: Is Duet Ai can give me code to run on AppScript to combine/merge pdf file from Google drive folder wise?
4. I'm AppSheet Extreme level Expert : so can I build or modify AppSheet app using DuetAi?
5. Is it possible to use Duet Ai as a custom Chatbot for our company?
6. What is the most advanced feature of it, where it is unique compare to any tools available in online?

Thanks for your time
Saddam

Thanks for your questions @Md_Saddam_Hossa! I've passed these along to the team 👍

Lauren_vdv
Community Manager
Community Manager

New dates added! Hope to see you as we continue the series. Let us know what you'd like to see 👍

so.. with the rebrand i have to ask. what will the new name for the product be? any insights you can share would be very welcome! also self-purchase flow has been a bit difficult. If you have a team you can connect me with, happy to provide additional details!

• Google Cloud: For Cloud customers, Duet AI will also become Gemini in the coming weeks. Gemini will help companies boost productivity, developers code faster, and organizations to protect themselves from cyber attacks, along with countless other benefits.