Difference between rows for A/B test

I am trying to build a dashboard to assess performance of A/B test (test vs control group) for campaigns. This is how my data is :

How do I get % change between test and control groups of Campaign C1, C2 etc. Note that not every campaign has a test and control group.

I have sorted my data based on campaign and group. In simple English what I want to do is “if a campaign has test and control then calculate the % difference in the number of clicks between the two groups”

Any idea how to do this ?

campaign group clicks
C1 test 10
C1 control 2
C2 control 5
C3 test 20
C4 test 15
C4 control 25
0 3 504
3 REPLIES 3

Pivot your data by group column and then you can use pivot_where function to create difference in the measure

above or depending on how frequent this type of analysis is then you *could* join the view into the model twice filtering on it each time for test/control (if you always have only test and control). Will mean you can avoid pivoting for every analysis.

I got this working. I used table calcs as follows:

• Sorted the data by campaign then by group
  • Created three table calcs to get previous campaign , previous group, previous clicks: 
prev_campaign = if(row()=1, null, offset(${campaign_name},-1))
prev_group = if(row()=1, null, offset(${group},-1))
prev_clicks = if(row()=1, null, offset(${clicks},-1))

Create another table calc to compare current vs previous and if they match then calculate %change

if(${campaign} = ${prev_campaign} AND ${group} != ${prev_group},(${clicks}/${prev_clicks})-1,null)
Top Labels in this Space
Top Solution Authors