will I get a point for completing holiday challenge?

I have completed the holiday challenge. Will I get a point by completing this holiday challenge or should I complete the 2nd challenge too?.. And how can I see how many points I have earned?... please help me out guys... I am completely new to this.... 

Solved Solved
0 3 172
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

First just don't panic,

Go to arcade game website and see there games, if you have completed any of there's game you have a point and another bonus is, you will receive an updated mail that will congratulate you on completing your badges(this comes weekly).

In order to get a point you just need to complete the game (Holiday game) if you do both the holiday game you will get 2 points, and if you do just 1 you will get 1 point that's simple as that.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

First just don't panic,

Go to arcade game website and see there games, if you have completed any of there's game you have a point and another bonus is, you will receive an updated mail that will congratulate you on completing your badges(this comes weekly).

In order to get a point you just need to complete the game (Holiday game) if you do both the holiday game you will get 2 points, and if you do just 1 you will get 1 point that's simple as that.

Thank you for your reply... 

You're welcome 😊 

Top Labels in this Space