Using BigQuery Omni with AWS - Export is failing

I am at the final step of the Using BigQuery Omni with AWS and the export is failing. Anyone else facing the issue or has the solution for this ?

Export query results to AWS S3

The query

EXPORT DATA WITH CONNECTION `aws-us-east-1.bq-omni-aws-connector`
OPTIONS(uri="s3://qwiklabs-gcp-00-5c220593090b/exports/*", format="CSV")
AS SELECT * FROM `qwiklabs-gcp-00-5c220593090b.bq_omni_demo.bq-omni-table`

The error :

BigQuery received AccessDenied from S3 for 'PUT_OBJECT' on bucket 'qwiklabs-gcp-01-c575ec395749' path 'exports/000000000000' in region 'us-east-1' using Connection 'aws-us-east-1.bq-omni-aws-connector'. This could due to insufficient permission, or the path doesn't exist.

This is the last step for the Yellow Challenge completion. Swift help will be much appreciated.

0 5 640
5 REPLIES 5

Feedback from Qwiklabs
"There's an ongoing issue, I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will get back to you on an email once this is fixed"

This is the first time i took part in an Arcade challenge and boy i ran into many buggy labs. It is a bit frustrating.

It’s working fine give a try once now

Tried it again and the 25% doesn't complete. 

koalapandasloth_0-1673606304422.pngkoalapandasloth_1-1673606335188.png

In an email from Qwiklabs I got suggested another lab but that isn't part of the Yellow challenge.

Qwiklabs

Hi Ali Asim Kazmi,

You completed the lab Using BigQuery Omni with AWS. Your completion percentage was 75.0%. Get more information by visiting your dashboard.

We want to know what you thought about this lab. Please take our short survey here.

Based on popularity, we recommend the following lab:
Multiple VPC Networks

Thank you,
Qwiklabs Support

i have the same error

Same Error 

Top Labels in this Space