Tracking List for Learn to Earn Prizes

Learn to Earn Cloud Challenge Information for learn to earn prizes tracking details 

Hello, Guys here is the list of Courier Tracking No according to the destination pin code and area, to make it easy to find their swags where they are with status. 

Click on this to get the List 

For further info comment below, I do this only for helping purposes and it takes really a lot of time

So, have patience and appreciate my efforts for the community. If my efforts help you do like my post.

In The list If you find your details please fill yes in the find column

Solved Solved
8 88 6,956
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hello, guys for your convenience I have also created the list with hyperlinks for tracking hassles,

You just have to click your AWB no &  you will be redirected to the tracking page automatically, and that information is not in the List Please wait for the next update . 🙂😊 I am doing my best to keep eye on and comment your queries .

View solution in original post

It's electric kettle only... There it would be something like HAVELLS TEAPOT ...

View solution in original post

88 REPLIES 88

Hello, guys for your convenience I have also created the list with hyperlinks for tracking hassles,

You just have to click your AWB no &  you will be redirected to the tracking page automatically, and that information is not in the List Please wait for the next update . 🙂😊 I am doing my best to keep eye on and comment your queries .

Bro Please check the list If your pin code is not in the list please wait for next update .

i made a python program i can update list

Join the what’s app group with this link 

https://chat.whatsapp.com/CTvBjhobeba6sBEzSDWvbF

Bro is this list completed? 

i still cant see my pincode or any area nearby

Not yet there are more entries  are left

list updated check again.

Hey there, I also didnt received my swags for learn to earn challenge, I completed all the 5 Badges and I selected for white sipper and cap . And my pincode and city is not in the excel tracking list. Please add the details : Sagar City, Sagar, Madhya Pradesh, Pincode - 470002 . Sagar is near to Bhopal.

Hello @devyani_13  We have posted two list one for Black kettle + Cap  second for Black bottle + Cap  and for other we are making list we will post them soon.

join our page Here 

But my pin code and city is not there In list pin 422202 city Dindori

Any update on white teapot + cap?

We are currently working on the details we will update it as soon as possible 

What is the update about participants from outside India?

I am from Bangladesh. And I haven't get any messages

-

-

Please reach out to printose+google3@printo.in for queries related to
the delivery of the prizes.

Bro Please check the list If your pincode is not in the list please wait for next update .

how can I find it on my own on DTDC website? 

what is the method?

It's very much time taking bro, just have patience I am doing it for all of you guys and when you are able to find your details then please like my post and my efforts.

Bro can u please find 411047 pin code

@Lucifer-here any update for 30 days tracking

If Anyone wants to help me in preparing the list message me privately I will guide you on how to fetch the details and fill in the list. contribution is appreciated.

I’d like to help you 

Contact me here.

https//:aqiry.github.io

I want to help you. Please mail me nikhil010402@gmail.com 🙂

Join the community 

Click here  

Hello, Guys, I am Seeing that some people are typing their area Pincode on the sheet, please don't do it as I am filling up the sheet according to tracking no .

pincode is for only reference purposes if you find your details type yes in the find column. I req you all of the guys.

If you can't help me to fill the empty list, then please don't make it hard for me, if you write randomly Pincode in any AWB no I have to delete that and write the correct one don't make it too tough for me.

I check all AWB number but I can't find my pin code 754227 please help

if you aren't able to find your details please wait for the next update there's a lot of entries remaining.

Participants who are able to find their details in the list Please type ok in the find column as I have filled up.

Please do it.

383315 not find

Wait for next update , I will update tomorrow 

Can you please send my tracking details also?? My pincode is 248001

We have 3 matching Pincode in the spreadsheet Click here  to find yours  

looks like they are not delivering bottle(2 badge price) right now ....still can you check my pin code 490021

Yes, the Bottle will be out after Kettle + cap shipping completed, but I will try bro for Bottle List I will Post and create another List.

I wanna know when will they start shipping the sipper + cap 🙂

Today I have seen on YouTube that one of the guy was unboxing his bottle and cap.

For that I will post new thread keep eye on LinkedIn page 

Click here  

Top Labels in this Space