The Arcade Certification Zone

Took a stroll around The Arcade lately? If yes, great! If not, we're inviting you to a unique experience tailored to turbocharge your journey towards becoming a Google Cloud Certified Professional.

The Arcade Certification Zone is designed to hone your Google Cloud skills and help you boost your Google Cloud certification journey.

Yugali_0-1708349133424.png

In the Arcade Certification Zone, you'll not only enhance your cloud skills and knowledge but also stand a chance to boost your Arcade Points collection by earning a precious Arcade point. Additionally, the first 20 players to complete the challenge will snag a 100% off voucher for their next Google Cloud Digital Leader examination.

The Arcade Certification Zone is now open for everyone till  29th of February 2024. Have a great time 🙂

See you there!

11 8 5,316
8 REPLIES 8

Completed the badge. Thanks for letting us know @Yugali 

Provide more certification vouchers please 🙏🏻  atleast 100 vouchers 🥺

@Yugali : Results for this challenge ?

I have completed this in the top 20.  I received this. Is this the one?Screenshot 2024-03-01 222711.png

20 quotas only? If it's the first 200 I should have gotten it.

But then I got the beta exam offer and yes I passed. Thanks Google 😁

So hopefully Google could offer the Associate Cloud Engineer exam discount vouchers for the first 100 people. Not 10 mind you. 😂

Look at your Login | CertMetrics   account in the benefits section and there should be a 50% off voucher that you can use for ACE but we can all hope the arcade certification zone provides something more.    

Top Labels in this Space