The Arcade Certification Zone- March

Hello! 

To begin with, Ramadan Kareem to all those celebrating. May this holy month bring happiness, peace, and prosperity and Arcade points in your life : )

Well, the Arcade Certification Zone is back in full swing for the month of March, and we're excited to welcome all aspiring Google Cloud Certified Professionals! From now until March 19th, 2024, The Arcade Certification Zone offers a prime opportunity to boost your journey towards Google Cloud certification.

Yugali_1-1710311122148.png

Within the Arcade Certification Zone, you can:

• Sharpen Your Google Cloud Skills: Learn Google Cloud’s powerful tools and techniques and emerge as a master of its functionalities.
  • Boost Your Arcade Points: Earn a valuable Arcade Point and get one step closer to your Google Cloud Swag goals!

And that’s not all! The first 20 players to conquer the Arcade Certification Zone this month will receive a 100% off voucher for their next Google Cloud Digital Leader exam – that's right, a chance for FREE certification!

This is your opportunity to not only enhance your cloud expertise but also reap fantastic rewards. Head to The Arcade Certification Zone today and ignite your Google Cloud certification journey!  

See You in The Cloud

Pssst...Stay tuned with us for the next post. Swags dropping very soon....🎁

9 5 682
5 REPLIES 5

Please drop the swags soon!! Its a great motivation to push us through the labs 😋

Yeah , and also improve quality of swags by sending google branded kit not
simple market printed goodies not following protection and BIS standads

nice opportunity..but i have heartful request to extend number players..I have successfully completed but my rank is showing near 400 something

Hi ! It is me Koyel , first time on Archade. How do you all get the access code for join the game first????

It is mentioned below every game pic in arcade website. https://go.qwiklabs.com/arcade

Top Labels in this Space