Swag Drop: Google Cloud Lit Charging Cables

Skilling up is essential and even better when it comes with its own rewards! We understand this, and that's why we're here with the latest Swag Drop in the Arcade! It's time to upgrade your swag collection as we introduce the latest addition to our many Google Cloud Swags!

You've accumulated your well earned Arcade points by diligently answering trivia questions, completing challenges, labs, and showcasing your Google Cloud expertise. And now, the time to cash in those hard-earned points for a stylish and functional addition to your swag inventory isn't far away!

For your consideration, The Google Cloud Lit Charging Cables (Standard Tier), the perfect companion for your daily tech needs…. These versatile charging cables are compact and lightweight. But why go for them? Because they’re 'electrifyingly' talented as they can help you charge your smartphones, headphones, earphones and smartwatches on the go! The best thing? The logos on them look really cool when they ‘lit’ up!  💡

So, whether you're on the go or working from home, these charging cables ensure you're always powered up and ready to take on your next tech challenges!

Yugali_0-1699357572295.png

To claim your Google Cloud Lit Charging Cables, stay tuned for the opening dates of our Prize Counter. We're as excited as you are, and we want to ensure you have all the details when it's time to redeem your swag. Until then, keep earning Arcade points by participating in the exciting challenges ahead.

And remember, more exciting swag reveals await as you continue to earn Arcade points and grow in the Cloud. So, keep an eye out for future Swag Drops and stay charged up for success with Google Cloud! It's our way of saying, "Thank you for being a part of the community." 😄

Get more points now!

19 35 20.6K
35 REPLIES 35

Next should be google assistant with display [like google nest but with display]

they dont give you that because that is costly

They gave to facilitators if they want they can too.

u know, bohot paisa hai google ke pass 😁

Rather Than relying on third party they should send google official swags 

see the charger is here

charger 

There's already the Google Nest Hub. I've had one for the last five years. I find out so useful that I've taken it on trips.

But we don't have sir

Oh. I didn't know that for some reason, Google has chosen not to make it available. In my country, which is relatively small, it can't be bought directly but you can get from any of the North American countries and it can be set up to use here.

Bro I want to know Will i get any Swag if I have 17-18 arcade points since there's no Swag for 17-18 arcade points?

If you have 18 arcade points, you can use it to buy things under 18 points, it's just like a using a 20₹ note. 

Like standard tier swags, a polo tshirt of 10 arcade points, which leaves you with 8 arcade points, and you can buy a charger kit or lit charger worth 8 arcade points.

If you wanna go for advance tier you can buy a usb hub of 12 points and use the rest of your 6 points to buy a thinking cap. 

Or you can buy the office backpack of 15 arcade points and use 3 arcade points later as they have 6 months validity. 

Not sure about the validity part , would suggest you to reconfirm. 

Thank you bro.

oh wow awosam 🤓

This is a handy thing!

If this will be in standard tier it means it will be between 5 to 10 points hopefully

Please introduce a portable multifunctioning travel adapter, wireless speaker,  mouse, TWS, and something new tech gadgets.

Yes earbuds and smartwatch

Hopefully only needs 5 points 😀

Premium = Google Nest Mini / Audio please. Don't need Jacket or Sweatshirt. Living in a tropical country here👌

how can i get this

i am having 6 points can i get this ?

Try collecting more

no more challenges in acrade to collect points then how would i earn?

Do the skill badges. 3 Skill badges get 1 point.

I know it's a chore if you do the skill badges. 🙁

Participant II

i have only 9 point in nov month and i am edigible to get an price

Excited!! 🙂 

This is the product cost outside 
4-in-1 Charging Cable

Is this swag work as a power bank or only extension??

Extension!!!

viz
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

can we use it to transfer data ?

no

Great

My phone is dead now, after using this product due to high voltage. I recently opened it after my phone got dead, and got to know that it has very cheap parts.

1709104901200983627345282445436.jpg

 I didn't expected this from google. 

Bro these goodies are local made just google printed on it.

However I agree with you they should send good quality goodies not generic
one

On swag drop post of 'cloud lit charging cable' there was four cables. Usb Type A female port is missing from the delivered cable.

Swag-Drop-Google-Cloud-Lit-Charging-Cables 

Top Labels in this Space