Study Buddies: Team Cloud Brainstormers

Welcome to the Cloud Brainstormers team! 

Studies show that having a buddy (or more than one!) increases the likelihood of reaching a goal. So as we focus on ACE certification, this is a space for you to chat with your teammates, answer each others’ questions, share resources, grow your network, and support and motivate each other. (Whatever your individual goals may be!) 

This is meant to be lightweight and informal, but this is YOUR space so it can become whatever you like!

Some guidance: please keep it safe for work, within community guidelines, and friendly. 

Maybe we can start with a few intros.

1. What’s your goal? 
  2. Have you earned a certification yet? (Google Cloud, AWS, CPR, all certs welcome here!)
  3. What do you want your job title to be in 5 years?

I’ll start:

1. Get ACE certified.
  2. Yes, certified lifeguard! (I used to work at a boat rental place, and sometimes they needed backup lifeguards - and sometimes boaters needed rescuing! My cert expired a while ago though 😏)
  3. “Program manager” - it's my current role, and I learn something new every day! Though I wouldn’t mind being “canoe captain” or “professional running shoe tester.” 🛶👟

Thanks again to @Babar_Ali for the team name suggestion, and thanks to YOU for stopping by! Go Cloud Brainstormers!

study-buddy-avatar(1) (4).png

PS: ICYMI, here's the game link. Join with code 1q-study-458 - and (shameless suggestion) select Cloud Brainstormers! 

10 REPLIES 10

My name is Miguel and I'm From Perú

What’s your goal? 
I want to learn for the certification in ACE and CDE

Have you earned a certification yet? (Google Cloud, AWS, CPR, all certs welcome here!)
I only have the certification of coursera courses on GCP

What do you want your job title to be in 5 years?
I would like work with tech Leader

Great Goals ✌️ 👍 

Nice to e-meet you Miguel! 

@emily927  Your sense of humor is great.

Hi from Maine USA; My name is Pete

1. My goals are to complete GCP cloud engineering learning path & certification.  I also want to network with cloud-based people.

2. My last certification was Level III USAHOCKEY Development coach for youth hockey.  I was the defensive coach in Maine youth leagues.

3.  I am an engineer by education and experience.  In the next five years, I want to be a cloud engineer specializing in operations optimization, robustness hardening and predictive analytics.   My side projects are data blending and ETL. 

Can any one tell me that If I complete this game then I can get ace certification voucher 

Yeah maybe they will give 50% coupoun voucher but its not confirmed........

Hi @emily927 

Can I join this challenge now? I would love to get ACE Certified. Can anyone help me out?

This game has expired...

Hi from India, My name is Mayank,

1. My goal is to become a tech leader in the industry in the upcoming 5 Years.

2. I am having 5xGCP Certifications (ACE, PDE, CDL, PCA & DevOps Engineer) & 1xAzure Certification (AZ-900), Will be completing more in the upcoming months. I completed all these certifications in the last 7 Months.

3.  I am currently working as a Data Engineer & currently working on GCP environment on tools like Bigquery, Composer, Dataflow, Cloud Run, and Dataplex. Looking forward to working on multi-cloud technologies. 

Top Labels in this Space