Redis and Google Cloud Game Day

🎯 Are you ready to showcase your skills? Join us for the Redis and Google Cloud Game Day, where you will have the chance to participate in an exciting competition! Complete 4 labs as quickly as possible to earn points and compete for amazing prizes! 🏆

RedisGameDay (1).jpg

With only 1,000 spots available worldwide, make sure to secure your spot by registering today.

Don't miss out on this opportunity! Register now at: https://redis.com/events-and-webinars/redis-and-google-cloud-game-day/

Let's showcase your skills and compete in this friendly challenge! 🚀

#GCPPartnerLabs #GoogleCloud #Redis #GameDay #CLSPartnerships #CloudSkillsboost #Qwiklabs

Solved Solved
4 22 1,212
4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

As with last year, I registered, but now there are no spots left to access the game! 😡 I thought by registering my spot would be secured ... but I guess not.

View solution in original post

Hi, I subscribed to the event weeks ago and today morning when I tried to log in to participate I got the message 'This game is not currently open for joining'. Any clues of what happened and if I will get to participate of the Game yet?

Same thing happened to me this and last year. All the slots got filled. Registering for it didn't guarantee us a spot. I wasn't able to participate last year and suspect I won't this year either.

No because many participants joined using multiple accounts

22 REPLIES 22

Thanks! I remember Redis had something similar last year, but I couldn't register.

How many people will get the swag, all 1000 of them, or will it be a raffle??
@anoopyadav-10

Only top 3 will get

okay thank you, It's gonna be tough game then🙂 

As mentioned in the reg. page, winner with the most points and next top 5 on the leaderboard.

Dislike for ban Ukraine from participating in TERMS AND CONDITIONS.. 😡

As with last year, I registered, but now there are no spots left to access the game! 😡 I thought by registering my spot would be secured ... but I guess not.

Hi @edchuy I am pleased to inform you that the seating capacity for the Redis Game Day event has been increased. You can join the game now. Thank you for your cooperation. 

Hey @anoopyadav-10 

As spots have been increased, will the number of people receiving the prices also increase?

ok

Hi, I subscribed to the event weeks ago and today morning when I tried to log in to participate I got the message 'This game is not currently open for joining'. Any clues of what happened and if I will get to participate of the Game yet?

Same thing happened to me this and last year. All the slots got filled. Registering for it didn't guarantee us a spot. I wasn't able to participate last year and suspect I won't this year either.

Hi @edchuyI am pleased to inform you that the seating capacity for the Redis Game Day event has been increased. You can join the game now. Thank you for your cooperation. 

Thanks! I was able to grab my spot for my challenge.

Best of luck!

No because many participants joined using multiple accounts

Hi @Abhishek213 

I am pleased to inform you that the seating capacity for the Redis Game Day event has been increased. You can join the game now. Thank you for your cooperation. 

I also registered, and even got an access code. It does not seem that I can do anything! Is there anything that can be done? Thank you

Hi @evelinemg I am pleased to inform you that the seating capacity for the Redis Game Day event has been increased. You can join the game now. Thank you for your cooperation. 

That's amazing. Thanks

Good luck!

@anoopyadav-10 I am one of the winners, when can we expect our prizes to be send out?

Top Labels in this Space