Qwiklabs YouTube membership credits

Hello All,

On 26 Sep, I purchased the Level 3 membership of Qwiklabs YouTube channel. The channel says that if I buy Level 3 membership I will get total 70 credit points for Qwiklabs.

When I tried to redeem the credit points, it was giving me message that I did not have YouTube membership. I contacted Qwiklabs support, but received no solution for more than 2 weeks. Finally, I figured that myself after reading comments of other users on YouTube facing same problem.

But it did not add all 70 points, but just added 35 points. I contacted support again. But based on my experience and reviews from the internet, I see that Qwiklabs team is really incapable (or not motivated) to solve such issues. I see that other people are also facing same issue.

Does anyone have any idea how can I get ahead with this? I was hoping that being a Google company Qwiklabs will be professional, but I am really very disappointed.

1 4 401
4 REPLIES 4

Give it a try, students are learning!

I am already giving it a try since weeks. But it just is not working (others are also facing same issue).

I can confirm this never worked for me either - does your youtube account have the same username as your qwiklabs/skills boost? Mine don't match so I've presumed that was the issue and gave up

Yes, I have same username (email id) for youtube and qwiklabs.

Top Labels in this Space