Professional Data Engineer and Professional Machine Learning Engineer BETA exams

Attention Data Engineers, the new Professional Data Engineer BETA exam will be live starting September 19. Please review the beta exam guide on the Certification website: https://cloud.google.com/learn/certification/data-engineer

Attention Machine Learning Engineers, the new Professional Machine Learning Engineer BETA exam will be live starting September 25. Please review the beta exam guide on the Certification website:  https://cloud.google.com/learn/certification/machine-learning-engineer

Learn more about the Beta Certification exams in this help center article.

Good luck and thank you for being the valued members of the Certification Community!

18 REPLIES 18

PDE Beta Exam Guide is awesome.

To the point, where we do our day-to-day operations. I believe the current books in the market may not be sufficient and a "real" working experience is required to take this exam. 

Wondering, if Google can suggest some learning options.

Hello everyone! What's the difference between the Professional Machine Learning Engineer BETA exam and the previous one?

Thanks

Updated content (see Magda's post), longer format typical for beta exams (see this link from Magda's post).

Thanks!

How soon will the PDE Beta Exam become GA?

I am trying to register, but I can't find the Beta section.

In the past, you had to register for beta exams using a separate account. Perhaps you have a work address to try.

Maybe the mods can weigh in here @magdaj - I was always wondering if I did that, would my certification be added to my "main" account, displayed in the directory etc...

y

Hello! Does anyone knows how long it takes so i can schedule the GA Data Engineer exam?

Thanks in advance,

Hi Rodrigo please let me know if you’ve had any update on the GA

Hello @magdaj Ma'am,

I want to know that how can I get/earn free vouchers for Google Certification?? 

Waiting for your response.

Thanks

I passed my Google Cloud Certified Professional Data Engineer exam. I got Google Professional Data Engineer practice test material from P2PExams and it was quite helpful. Using this practice material I got essential exam knowledge. It helped me understand the final exam pattern and types of questions. Practicing with this practice test material I analyzed my progress and overcame my mistakes. On the exam day, I performed well and got success with excellent marks.

Hi Team, 

Anyone taken Beta google cloud professional data engineer exam if yes please share experience and any practice exams  

co1
Bronze 2
Bronze 2

Hello @magdaj . it appears the beta closed earlier this week. Is the currently available (bookable via Webassessor) exam the old GA or a new GA based off the beta? The webpage isn't clear as it's still showing the old exam guide. https://cloud.google.com/learn/certification/guides/data-engineer

Thanks. 

Edit: I spoke with certification support. This was their replyimage.png

Thank you for the question! This is the old GA exam. We will make an announcement on the website when the new version is coming. 

Hello @magdaj 

Is there any updated learning material available for the new guide?

I also want some insight for this! Does anyone have attend the new exam?

Top Labels in this Space