Partner Certification Kickstart

[THIS PROGRAM IS ONLY FOR  GOOGLE CLOUD PARTNERS]

Google Cloud Partner Certification Kickstart certification readiness program for  Google Cloud Partner

The 6-week accelerated program includes:

• Free guidance, training, and coaching to set you up for success
  • Weekly updates to help you stay on track
  • A free voucher to cover your exam fee, just for completing the required courses

Certification Paths 

• Associate Cloud Engineer
  •  Professional Cloud Architect
  •  Professional Data Engineer

please refer following link  to know more about program

https://inthecloud.withgoogle.com/kickstart/dl-cd.html?linkId=8052588

14 REPLIES 14

Hi,

Pls let me know how to achieve the exam voucher

Hi,

each certification path contains mandatory labs. You must finish them within 10 weeks since registration on cert path, and after finish mandatory labs, you will receive voucher code and then use it on webassessor page.

best regards,
DamianS

hi when will I recieve the voucher after completion could you please let me know

Mostly it should be once you've finished mandatory labs. If you need this as fast as possible, you can always send an email to support, provide your skillboost profile and screenshots from passed labs. Once support verify your query, you should get voucher 🙂

where we can find support email ?
I was using gmail as email

Hi DamianS,

Could you please provide us the support email?

I have completed all the labs and I want to complete the exam as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Abi

Hello,

partnerkickstart.support@google.com

cheers,
DamianS

Hello Damian,

I have been sending them emails for the past 2 days with my public profile and asked them to guide me on how to apply for the voucher, but I haven't got a reply yet.

To make sure I'm sending this to the right email ID only I asked you.

How can I proceed further?

Thanks,

Abirami

Hi,
Have no idea. I'm using always this email partnerkickstart.support@google.com. and providing evidence that I've done mandatory labs. BTW, your skillboost profile must be "public". However, wait few days imho. 

cheers,
DamianS

does this apply for partners also?

1.4 Use of Training Services. Customer must use Training Services within one (1) year of the applicable Order Form Effective Date. After one (1) year from the Order Form Effective Date, Google may invoice Customer for any unused Training Services on the Order Form. Customer will pay all Fees for Training Services on an Order Form unless an Order Form terminates for Google’s material breach or either party’s insolvency.

is this for ondemand training or instructor led, can someone confirm?

After how many days of finishing the registered-in course shall I receive the voucher?

hi,

usually after 7 days. If this takes longer, type a message to support. They will verify your profile and if you finished mandatory courses, you will receive voucher from them. 

best,
DamianS

hello.

I have applied and my weeks have started but its showing access denied when logging in.What can i do resolve this.

Top Labels in this Space