Let the games begin! Terraform on Google Cloud Certification prep game is live on April 27th

Lauren_vdv
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Learning Community! 

On April 27th, we're hosting a live Ask Me Anything session with leaders from Google Cloud and HashiCorp Terraform to answer your Terraform on Google Cloud questions. We hope to see you there

In addition to the live event, you'll also have the opportunity to increase your experience with Terraform on Google Cloud, earn skills badges, and win additional prizes by participating in our limited-time certification prep game. Learn more, good luck, and have fun!

You'll get the code to access the game during the live event on April 27th, which is also when the game will begin (you can sign up for the event here). And no worries if you can't make it live. By signing up, you'll get access to the event recording and can watch it at your earliest convenience. We'll also send the access code via email to everyone who signs up for the event. 

Screenshot 2023-04-19 at 3.13.58 PM.png

13 REPLIES 13

Hey what is the game joining code??

When will we getting the code to join the game?

I would like to participate, could you send me the code, please.

This game will be available on Arcade, right? 

I'm new to the community so I don't know much 😁

No this is not for arcade its for jumpstart certification

When will we getting the code to join the game?

What are additional prizes in this Game? 

Lauren_vdv
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Abhishek213 @Ashcien07 @btamburi @subhamjena @sajibAdhi @2001shubham Thanks for your questions! You'll get the code to access the game during our live event on April 27th, which is also when the game will begin. You can sign up for the event here! And no worries if you can't make it live. By signing up, you'll get access to the event recording and can watch it at your earliest convenience. We'll also send the access code via email to everyone who signs up for the event. 

Stay tuned for the additional prize, which we'll share during the event! Gifted by our HashiCorp on Terraform partners 👍 Thank you! 

I have posted the question and registered for the event through the form link. @Lauren_vdv 

Why can't I access the Terraform Prep Game on Google Cloud Skill Boost?
It's not cool to create a new account for Quicklabs, and having badges in two different places.

Is there any solution to this Problem?

Thanks in advance for your answer!

Because its a cert prep and jumpstart event thats why

Lauren_vdv
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you haven't already received it, here is the access code for the game: terraform_ama

Good luck! and congrats to those who have already completed it 👏

Lauren_vdv
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ahed-jneed looking into your question with the learning team!

Top Labels in this Space