Learn to Earn cloud security challenge (Bonus level)

Hello @emily927 , @Yugali   @Jessica_CM  @carrie  @Willie_Turney 

Will the spot will be re available ?

Because the spot are filled in instant time so most of them not get chances only 

So is there any chances of re available of spot in Learn to earn cloud security challenge for bonus level 
we have got mail About information around 29 January 1 Am IST , but till when we have checked spot were already filled so please , is there any chances of re available in spot of Learn to Earn Cloud Security challenge for bonus level 
challenge link : https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/games/2302?utm_source=qwiklabs&utm_medium=lp&utm_campaign=learn-...

Thanks & Regards

13 REPLIES 13

I have the same issue related to the bonus level after getting an email  when we have checked spot were already filled so please help @emily927 .

Former Community Member
Not applicable

I'm also having the same question.  The spots were filled in such a short span of time that many of us could not fill. So, I request you if possible  could you open some seats again.

Thank you 

Even I have the same doubt @emily927... Please help us with the same

I have the same doubt @emily927 

Please help us with the same

Also I have the same doubt @emily927. Please help 🥺🥺

The Same issue persist for most of APAC and Indian students as the launch was at 1 AM IST where most of the people are asleep and unaware of such launch!

So I hope  @emily927 , @Yugali, @carrie16 ,@Jessica_CM address this issue!!

Yess. Many students have missed this bonus level registration because it was started at midnight. In the morning, when I checked all spots were already filled. So is there any chance of re availability of spots again. @emily927 

I too having the same doubt kindly help.

Thanks & Regards

Former Community Member
Not applicable

Where to get all these updates regularly? Every time I get an update its already too late to join the event.

In learning forum only 

Former Community Member
Not applicable

Could you be more specific please? And is there any chance that we could follow someone who can give us regular updates? Thanks in advance

Mostly, No. Because the learn to earn challenge ends on 31st Jan. We are already nearing the deadline of the game. There is only 0.000001% of new slots opening.

yeah , that's a great number for the hope 😅

Top Labels in this Space