Learn to Earn Cloud Data Challenge: Update

Hello everyone!

Thanks for playing - we have reached the difficult decision to end the Learn to Earn challenge. We’ve been working to return labs to health, but the bugs are still swarming.

We’ll keep working on the bugs, but you’ve worked hard (and played hard!) to gain new skills and reach milestones. If you are eligible for a prize based on badges earned up to this point, watch for an email next week. 

Speaking of prizes, we’ll be adjusting tiers. Previously you needed a minimum of four challenge badges to be eligible for swag, plus the pre-requisite skill badge. Given the challenge closure, we’re starting prize eligibility at three Learn to Earn Cloud: Data Challenge badges. You’ll still need the pre-requisite skill badge too. 

You can review the badges you’ve earned in your profileTo receive email from us, please check your communication preferences and consider adding us to your address list.

Learn to Earn Data Challenge: Updated tiersLearn to Earn Data Challenge: Updated tiers

Alternate routes

We know we’ve cut this short, and I want to let you know that I’m personally very sorry for the inconvenience. Here are a few alternate routes for adding data skills to your repertoire: 

Explore courses designed to help you understand how to bring a data-first approach to your current and future jobs: 

Again, I’m terribly sorry for the closure. Thank you, as always, for being here and hope you’ll join us next time! 

Speaking of next time, if you're still reading, drop us a note and tell us what skills you're interested in learning next 👇 📚

48 410 22.7K
410 REPLIES 410

The challenge is over now if you have completed 3 badges and one skill badge then you are eligible for tier 1 prize wait for the official mail in coming week.

Ok, Thanks 

When will be mail sent by learn to earn? By what period?

Next week most probably 

By this week

Wait

The team has inform that the next week will be mail send by learn to earn swags clamming....

Yo

Hello @emily927 , may I kindly know that when will we get feedback forms and swags claiming email?????

This week

You are saying this week but if we know the time and date it will be better then there will be no state of confusion because in some cases many of them got the mails many are not that's why if we know the dates then it is valuable to all.

Please clarify u are talking about GCRF or learn to earn 

Learn to earn 

They never release date and time.for any event

You will receive email on 30 August at 5pm.

Where did you get this information from where.

admin posted

Okay

Anytime before 30 august ...

Make sure to check spam too add qwiklabs to ur contacts to avoid any issues like missing email notifications

Hi @emily927 why you haven't sent me an email for redeeming swags it's on another account with send it fast pls

No one has got any email till now kindly wait

@HarpreetSingh noone got the mail yet . Please wait if you are eligible then they send you soon

It will be sent by 30 aug stay patient

Hi Emily,

I have completed several badges but none of them were shown in my profile.

Hey can you share your public profile url here.

This is my profile link pls @emily927 send me swag form on my profile account https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/fbd919b3-ace5-4ea3-b968-169cbfd78eec

You are eligible for tier 1 swag
Pouch or diary

Mails will be send this week

Prize notifications will go out to challenge completers by August 30, 2022. Prize notifications will go to the email address associated with your Google Cloud Skills Boost account. 

If you want to make sure you get important updates? Add us to your contacts and check your communication settings in your Google Cloud Skills Boost profile.

By30 means it can come before also right???

Thanks for the update 😊

Thank you

I didn’t completed prerequisites lab but i have 3 badges completed am I eligible for swags 

No, pre-requisite skill badge is mandatory for all the prizes.

Pre requisite badges is must for eligibility to get prizes 

No prerequisite badge is compulsory

You r nt eligible

emily927 How to join cloud hero game?

I have not received learn to earn schwags email. When will i get ?plzz reply

Anytime before 30august
Stay patient no one has received any mail till now

I haven't received the swags claim link for learn to earn

They are sending in batches

Milestone 1 has got the swag email

I.e pouch diary

I got mail about swag and placed order 😁