Learn to Earn Cloud Data Challenge: Green flag!

The MLOps market is expected to grow to around $700 million by 2025, up from about $185 million in 2020. The big data analytics market is expected to grow to $68 billion by 2025. Build your Big Data and ML skills with the Learn to Earn Cloud Data Challenge, available starting now. Get the skills you need to take full advantage of Google Cloud’s powerful ML and AI tools, and to grow your career.

Available now

Starting now, join the data analyst skills track, designed to help you get familiar with basic tools and concepts. At the end of each lab, you’ll have hands-on experience with one or more of Google Cloud’s powerful data tools. NOTE: This badge is a requirement for prize eligibility.

As the challenge goes on, you’ll build on this foundation with increasingly complex tracks. New tracks open weekly. With each badge you earn, you get closer to the top tier prize.

Questions? Check the FAQs. Still have questions? Are you sure you checked the FAQs? Drop us a note here, in GCC.

Finally! Head on over to the start line. Good luck, can’t wait to see your new badges!

Start the challenge

32 209 13.7K
209 REPLIES 209

Same here.

How to get credits to complete this lab, i followed this link https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/Learning-Forums/Learn-to-Earn-Cloud-Data-Challenge-Get-ready... but as the code is expired i am not getting the credits.

can i join learn to earn program from previous account where I already participated in  it

yes, you can

Yes, you can join no doubt 🙂

@Richard_Rivero Brother I need credits to complete first lab of Learn to Earn Challenge.  please provide me at krishnagautam664@gmail.com

I'd be grateful brother.

Brother I need credits to complete first lab of Learn to Earn Challenge.  please provide me at krishnagautam664@gmail.com

I'd be grateful brother.

@krishnagautam11 no need for credits learn to earn cloud challenge It's free for all of us 🙂

Maybe it's just me, but I don't find any of the free merch truly attractive.

I would have liked to see a rucksack in the higher tier. The one given for "30 Days of Google Cloud" was really cool I think, but I didn't know about the event so I couldn't get one.

Also, I would have preferred a pure cotton polo rather than a t-shirt.

Thanks for the feedback! We'll keep this in mind for future challenges.

If you're curious about swag, we'll be taking a closer look at the options as the challenge unfolds. Stay tuned, and thanks for stopping by! 

🔥 My time has come! 

@emily927  thanks a ton for sharing, this; it is awesome. 

data2.JPG

Successfully earned both badges @emily927 

Excited for next week 😀

hii,can u tell me how you solve "Building and Deploying Machine Learning Solutions with Vertex AI: Challenge Lab".because I tried for 1 day. this is not going to solve. the last step " Define a pipeline using the KFP V2 SD" this step takes too much time and this way my session is expired.can you guide me how to complete this lab easily...

you need to be fast because the deployment usually takes 30 to 40 minutes
thats why u ran out try to increase your speed (this lab is little time
consuming)

Although the current listed prizes are great, Next time please introduce some tech related prize like USBs or something which will be an actual useful prize for us participants.

It is just a suggestion and I hope it will be considered in the future:)

Thank you!

Definitely! Thanks for the feedback! 

I have 0 credits and for this lab, https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/focuses/3640?parent=catalog 

it's asking for access token(credits).

Please help me ....,

Screenshot from 2022-06-28 15-56-50.pngScreenshot from 2022-06-28 15-56-50.png

Earning Badges was good until I realised being efficient is more important after learning🌟

I Love Google Cloud on Rank 1 looks amazing No? @emily927 😁

Niiiice 💅

wow congrats 

Thank You so much @emily927 and @Abhishek213 

Screenshot from 2022-06-29 18-49-50.png

😥This Guy is hard to push back. #BadgeSportsDataAnalysis

I got prerequisite badge finally.

Profile: https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/9ab5dd15-1a90-430a-8312-558486a72055/badges/2351...

Thank you @Abhishek213 @emily927 @Richard_Rivero for all help.
Screenshot 2022-06-28 201442.png

Congrats 😀😀😀

I do not have enough credit to participate. I only have 3 credits.

Will they deliver to Pakistan this time ??
@emily927 

No 

• The prize items cannot be shipped to countries on the list of the US Treasury Department's Sanctions Programs, and the following countries: Pakistan, Bangladesh, Iraq, Iran, North Korea, Crimea, Cuba, Sevastopol City and Syria. Items will not be shipped to these countries. If you're in one of these countries, you are welcome to participate in learning, within the Terms of Service. You may decline a prize, select an address in a country where shipping is available, or consider a charitable option instead.

Sad to hear this.

Still u can take part 😃 for skills

I have a doubt. 

Me and my classmate is using a common laptop but different accounts to complete these challenges. Is that ok? Or do we have to use separate laptops??

No u both can use same laptops that issue was with facilitator event not
with learn to earn

Happy learning

In machine learning track there are many labs that are facing issue in training of models in Vertex AI. What should i do now

all labs are working fine you need to go step by step to avoid problems
also mention the the task which is throwing error & share it to qwiklabs
support
Support@qwiklabs.com they will check and update

Hi

I get an error in https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/games/2854/labs/17213

I used the Cloug Logging to see the details. The table dsongcp.flights is missing. This table is used in this line:

https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/data-science-on-gcp/blob/d3fd309c403e11ed6f324720b709165943fa...

But in order to query it, this table must exist in the first place.

I appreciate the support.

🙏

--
Best regards
David Regalado
Linkedin | Twitter

UPDATE: I gave it another chance and this time the error didn't show up. I finished the lab!!

I already completed the prerequisite skill badge and Data Analyst track badge. I hope to complete the two others before the end of week 1, assuming I don't run into any significant issues in any of the labs involved.

Top Labels in this Space