#JuaraGCP Google Cloud

Hello Developers!

#JuaraGCP is back!🥳

#JuaraGCP is an online self-study Program that provides developers with access to hands-on Google Cloud Labs while learning alongside a supportive company of peers.

Learning Cloud Computing, and Serverless Architecture technologies on Google Cloud Platform with one month of free access to Google Cloud Skills Boost.

Complete atleast 8 Quests to score a cool Swag Pack.

image_d39e5ebb-a737-44b0-934e-9adcdbe82e7020221107_222314.jpg

Register Now

https://events.withgoogle.com/juaragcp8/

Please Note:

Swags are only for Developers and students live in Indonesia. Swags outside of Indonesia will not get deliver!

13 REPLIES 13

Can Indian participate on this

Yes, Why not, Indian can Participate and Get monthly subscription. Don't worry for Swags🙂

Happy Learning!

Mention swags wont be shipped to INDIA 

Otherwise people will spam this event

Please Note:

Swags are only for Developers and students live in Indonesia. Swags outside of Indonesia will not get deliver!

Yes.. having same doubt.

Please confirm that can Indians participate in this event or not

Yes, absolutely.✔️

Thanks for confirming👍

According to this form description, got this confusion. And for the Province form field, there are only Indonacian states listed. 

20221107_233101.jpg

Its not  for Indians.

This event is not for Indians.

Yes, you buddies can participate and earn Skill badges, but the swags are only for Indonesian

I thought a great event is out for Indian's to participate, but 🥲 we can learn but we can't get swags 😑

Not worthy to participate for Indians, try GCCP program with your facilitator, that's even a bit better.

Every opportunity is worthy
Students who are asking for credits can join this event and complete arcade
challenges..

I meant if they have GCCP program access then doing this is a lot of load. Like I have a lot of course access, and if I can not do it, then taking someone place who can actually do it and want to do it, it's not a good idea.

"Kisi aur ki jagha na khao agr aapko interest na ho persue krne mai isko"

Top Labels in this Space