Intro To GenAI progress not counted.

I completed the intro to gen ai video lecture, then read some papers and gave the quiz, i received the badge and the course was marked completed, but on the arcade the page my rank and my score still stays the same and the intro to gen ai module is not being marked completed. I dont know what to do.

And the same goes with the Links course in the arcade game, they are just links what am i supposed to do to mark them completed and make my progress count?

4 3 140
3 REPLIES 3

I am having the same issue. Update me too when you get a solution to this 

@Anirudh-Lac wrote:

I completed the intro to gen ai video lecture, then read some papers and gave the quiz, i received the badge and the course was marked completed, but on the arcade the page my rank and my score still stays the same and the intro to gen ai module is not being marked completed. I dont know what to do.

And the same goes with the Links course in the arcade game, they are just links what am i supposed to do to mark them completed and make my progress count?

I am having the same issue, even tried to leave the course and re take with no progress updated.

Top Labels in this Space