How to get technical certificate of google workspace

I want to resell google workspace, but I don't know which  is the technical certificate and how to get it. Please helpping me, Thanks

Solved Solved
1 7 3,836
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Good day @Moski 

You mean being a partner with google to sell services.

there is a recent post where they explain what is required to do what you need and several links

I'll give you the link of the community

How to get GCP credential for partner program? 

cloud google partners  

I hope I can help you solve your doubt 😉

View solution in original post

Hello Moski.

To become a Workspace reseller partner of Google Cloud you need 2 technical + 2 sales credentials on Workspace. Below the list of sales credentials and technical credentials: 

Sales credentials for Google Workspace*

Google Workspace Sales Credential

Google Cloud Sales Credential

If EDU: (Sales) Google Education Sales Credential; (Technical) Google Workspace Deployment Services, Google for EDU deployment

Technical Credentials for

Google Workspace

Google Workspace Deployment Services Credential

Professional Collaboration Engineer Certification

Good luck,

Teresa

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Good day @Moski 

You mean being a partner with google to sell services.

there is a recent post where they explain what is required to do what you need and several links

I'll give you the link of the community

How to get GCP credential for partner program? 

cloud google partners  

I hope I can help you solve your doubt 😉

Hello Moski.

To become a Workspace reseller partner of Google Cloud you need 2 technical + 2 sales credentials on Workspace. Below the list of sales credentials and technical credentials: 

Sales credentials for Google Workspace*

Google Workspace Sales Credential

Google Cloud Sales Credential

If EDU: (Sales) Google Education Sales Credential; (Technical) Google Workspace Deployment Services, Google for EDU deployment

Technical Credentials for

Google Workspace

Google Workspace Deployment Services Credential

Professional Collaboration Engineer Certification

Good luck,

Teresa

these links are no longer available, could you post the current one?

We too need to find these. Did you manage to find them?

yes you need to request access to the training through this form, https://inthecloud.withgoogle.com/partner-training/request-training-resources.html

Thanks, I've been a reseller for Google G-Suite / Workspace for 6+ years, these new changes have just thrown small businesses under a bus. We don't have the time / staff being a small family run business for these Mickey Mouse courses. The goalposts have just moved too far. 

We just want an easy way to manage Workspace emails for our customers that tie into the website we build them like we've been doing for the past 6+ years.

Hi Teresa,

Thanks for your input and let me know more about it, may I know how many certification and training that I have to ready for sell "Google workspace" service ?

I have one of "Professional google workspace administrator" certificate right now, should I have to complete the training for "Google Workspace Sales Credential" than my company are ready to sell such service in 2024 ? or we have to ready TWO workspace admin cert + workspace sale credential at the same time as required by google ?

Thanks for you help,

CK

Top Labels in this Space