Free training and prizes in honor of new Workspace Certification!

In honor of the VERY exciting beta opening for our brand-new Collaboration Engineer Certification today, August 30th, we are offering an awesome hands-on learning challenge that covers core Workspace Admin skills, available to all for free! 

By completing this Learning Challenge, you will gain key Workspace Admin competencies and earn some sweet badges for doing so. Plus, if you complete the challenge AND register for the Collaboration Engineer Certification, we'll give you 30 days 100% free access Qwiklabs!

*This free training is only available until Sept. 24th, 2021. 

How to participate: 

1. Enter the Challenge here

2. Code to enter for free: 1q-certify-888

Prize Option A:

> Step 1: Complete every activity in this Challenge 

You Earn: a Skill Badge which you can share across your network with pride.

Prize Option B:

> Step 2: Post a screenshot of your newly minted Skill Badge in the on this thread within the Community.

You Earn: 1 Skill Badge and a special Community Badge which you can then proudly brandish in the community.

Prize Option C:

> Step 2: Post a screenshot of your newly minted Skill Badge in the Learning Forum area of the Community 

> Step 3: Register for the Collaboration Engineer Certification

You Earn: 1 Skill Badge, a special Community Badge, and 30 days free all-access to Qwiklabs to jumpstart your studying for your exam!

Happy Learning 😎

Solved Solved
21 44 4,196
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

As far as I know, the edu exams and cloud exams can't be done with the same Kryterion account. Also, the same account can't be used for exams in different languages. That's how it's always been.

View solution in original post

44 REPLIES 44

avjrooban_0-1630360969985.png

Completed the Quest, it was quite informative indeed. 

Way to go, @avjrooban! And nice Skill Badge 😎

Your Community Badge will be awarded to your profile shortly!

For me its not working @michael .. i open link, insere code and after when i start the lab, say i dont have credits.

Thanks 😄

Juneezee_0-1630395580938.png

Hi @michael !

Another badget!

Thank you!

RuloSuarez_0-1630444685665.png

@michael I've completed the Quest and registered for the exam.  I was scheduled to take the exam then it got canceled due to Covid. Thanks for the reminder to get back on track. 

NickB_0-1630459575628.png

NickB_2-1630459758623.png

Hello, Michael! This is my badge I got after completion of the quest. May I participate in the  Prize Option B and get the Community badge?

Best regards, Mikhail
 Screenshot from 2021-09-01 20-16-13.png

This is a great course!

Thanks!

eltonlms_0-1630553495638.png

Done 👍

qursaan_0-1630646782431.png

Interesting, I have the "old" Colab certificate. Will check out the resources. 

Quest Completed , it is a nice course.Pass.PNG

Screenshot at Sep 07 13-42-30.png

Great course

srcrew_0-1631160679088.png

I am not seeing the "Beta Collaboration Engineer Certification" exam to register for. Has it closed or do I need to wait a little longer before I can register?

Hi @srcrew,  I just checked this, and it shows up as an available certification once you've logged in to Webassessor.  

https://www.webassessor.com/wa.do?page=enterCatalog&branding=GOOGLECLOUD&tabs=7

NickB_0-1631195523302.png

@srcrew , I think @NickB has the answer you're looking for! I did see that the "Register" link on the cloud.google.com/certification page isn't working, and I've let the web team know - but if you log in to Webassessor at webassessor.com/googlecloud and expand that 'Pilot & Beta Exams' catalog that NickB screenshotted, you should be able to register 🙂

Thanks All,

On the URL @NickB provided, can see the exams,

https://www.webassessor.com/wa.do?page=enterCatalog&branding=GOOGLECLOUD&tabs=7

However when I log in to register, I only see the below. No option to resgister for any exams. Is there some profile restrictions in place based on location?

srcrew_1-1631232261873.png

Hi! It looks like you're logging in with credentials for another region of Kryterion/Webassessor. I'd recommend creating a new profile at webassessor.com/googlecloud.

That did the trick thanks. Intersting how I had to do this though, is there anyway to provide feedback of this issue to the platform owners?

As far as I know, the edu exams and cloud exams can't be done with the same Kryterion account. Also, the same account can't be used for exams in different languages. That's how it's always been.

@srcrew I can confirm that this is correct. Kryterion/Webassessor requires separate logins for every region, and the EDU exams, different localizations of exams, etc. are all separate tenants of Kryterion/Webassessor. That's one of the reasons we have our spotlight directory, so that you can see all of your Google Cloud Certifications in one spot - even if you achieved them in different regions.

mynameisameed_0-1632504890985.png

WOHOOO! completed my challenge and got newest badge !!

completed! Screen Shot 2021-09-11 at 14.32.40.png

@michael @carrie  I completed the quest... Gained a lot of Knowledge Doing this quest... I request you to provide me with the community badge...

My public profile is accessible at: 

https://google.qwiklabs.com/public_profiles/9c459851-183e-40dd-9a2d-442b4b6aa762

Screenshot 2021-09-14 173131.png

Former Community Member
Not applicable

Not working... Started the game with code but labs still ask to substract credit... btw qwiklabs is terribly slow and buggy lately.

Hi Petro! I'm sorry to hear you're having troubles with Qwiklabs; I'll try and find an answer for you asap.

I also used my own credits to complete this quest.

@Former Community Member and @ashwin3082002 thank you for your patience! It seems like this is an issue on an individual basis, and I think that Qwiklabs Support will have better guidance than I can provide. You can reach out to them here.

Successfully completed Google Workspace for IT Administrators.  Awesome quest!

workspace.png

Screenshot from 2021-09-15 20-36-51.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-18 at 11.42.58 AM.png

With option C, I (incorrectly) thought we also got a Coupon/Voucher Code for the Beta exam 😭

Oh well 😞 #Bummer

Hi 

I have completed the google workspace for IT Administrators. It was a great introduction to Workspace Administration.👍

I like Badges.

Andy_Innes_1-1632043092442.png

@michael I have just re-certified on the Collaboration Engineer exam and as much as I love taking exams, if I'm not adding another 2yrs onto my 2023 expiry date I'm not sure registering for the Beta makes much sense. 

Let's say I did take the new Beta though, will my current certificate series ID of 20 remain?

Screenshot 2021-09-22 at 05.13.12.png

Hi Steve! If you recertified this year, then you are correct: the beta wouldn't add an extra 2 years to your current certification expiration date. 

You'll be able to keep your series ID as long as you follow the steps to recertify within the designated window - it looks like you won't have to think about it for a couple of years, though 🙂

Congratulations

Top Labels in this Space