Certification for Google Cloud Digital Leader

Hi All! Is there someone that passed the exam for Digital Leader Certification? 

Could you please shere suggestion and materials in order to really be prepared for the exam? 

I followed the Coursera Learning Path but it seems really only an overview or concept.

Solved Solved
1 4 2,232
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

carrie
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Filomena - I haven't taken the exam yet (and if you've completed the Coursera learning path, you're ahead of me as far as prepping goes!) but I do know that there are sample questions which might be useful. There's also training available in Qwiklabs, and there are more additional resources and a link to the exam guide (which gives an overview of the content to expect) on the exam page. Good luck!

View solution in original post

It's hard to answer your question because the CDL exam covers such broad set of topics.  So...which topic(s) are you struggling with?

For general cloud/GCP knowledge:

- basically you're building stuff on someone else's (GCP, AWS, Azure) datacenter

- you'll need to be able to identify and differentiate IaaS and PaaS

- you'll need to know what you're responsible with IaaS and PaaS, just because it's in Google DC doesn't mean that they're responsible for everything.  For example: identity and data-related things are typically responsibility of the user.  It doesn't matter how secure their hardware and network is if you just leave your servers open to the entire world

- know how the hierarchy (org, folders, projects) work and identity & access management (IAM)

If you're a visual learner, Priyanka Vergadia, a Googler created sketches for most of GCP's offerings: https://thecloudgirl.dev/

Hope that helps

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

carrie
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Filomena - I haven't taken the exam yet (and if you've completed the Coursera learning path, you're ahead of me as far as prepping goes!) but I do know that there are sample questions which might be useful. There's also training available in Qwiklabs, and there are more additional resources and a link to the exam guide (which gives an overview of the content to expect) on the exam page. Good luck!

Hi Carrie, yes I already completed the Coursera learning path, but that's not enough to pass the exam. I tried the exam today and I failed it. That's why I am asking where I can find more suitable and useful materials, i tried the sample questions and exam guide is only a list of concept... 

It's hard to answer your question because the CDL exam covers such broad set of topics.  So...which topic(s) are you struggling with?

For general cloud/GCP knowledge:

- basically you're building stuff on someone else's (GCP, AWS, Azure) datacenter

- you'll need to be able to identify and differentiate IaaS and PaaS

- you'll need to know what you're responsible with IaaS and PaaS, just because it's in Google DC doesn't mean that they're responsible for everything.  For example: identity and data-related things are typically responsibility of the user.  It doesn't matter how secure their hardware and network is if you just leave your servers open to the entire world

- know how the hierarchy (org, folders, projects) work and identity & access management (IAM)

If you're a visual learner, Priyanka Vergadia, a Googler created sketches for most of GCP's offerings: https://thecloudgirl.dev/

Hope that helps

Honestly, Said The Thing I liked The most was the step by step explanation. But I Say you if you want Google Exams Questions preparation materials, you can catch them from Pass4Success in the procedure of PDF question & answers and avail practice test in the form of Desktop & Web based Application for Success. You can also download a free demo of Google Certification Exams.

Top Labels in this Space