Certificate not received

Hello,

I completed my GCP cloud digital leader exam on 21st May,

It's been more than 10 days but still haven't received any certificate.

I contacted google-cloud-certification-support@google.com regarding the same but haven't received any response.

Anyone faced similar issue?was it resolved?

1 6 523
6 REPLIES 6

Hello 

I assume you took the exam online at home or protcored center and you know your exam results.   

I took my exam last week and within 48 hours received mail from the email id which contained the certificate. <google-cloud-certification-support@google.com>

Check your spam or junk folder . Hope it helps. 

hello,

thanks for the response.

But i still haven't received any certificate mail.

Checked spam , all mail folders, nothing.

Kryterion assessment shows that i passed but i still haven't received.

Can you login and check accredible.

I assume you have an account.

same here , in fact I have reached them through my official email id via chat channel and still n numbers of email follow up still didn't received my certificate yet. can someone help me here please

Have you tried to login or check the Certmetrics portal?  https://cp.certmetrics.com/google/en/login - they added this since I had issues and you can manage the exam and benefits from within - you can also submit/raise issues

Yes I took the GCP ML on 7/6/2023 and the response to I rec'd on 7/19 was " The credential management system that sends the official result is experiencing issues processing incoming data" and that they have not ETA to fix the issue. No timeline was provided and no method to escalate. If others are getting the same response - please "Like"  Atharva_Wadgaon's post to raise awareness.

Top Labels in this Space